Reviews for Knowing Her Place
Fettkat chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Nice one.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Then the Doc comes along! I don't know why they bothered to bring him back, anyway. They didn't want either of them. Stupid temporal buffoons.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm confused, why do you have the 1st Doctor on this fics character listing when he isn't even in it?
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow never thought of this view before. Did you do one on their first ride? mission ect?
anemix chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really like this. Not much of the TV series is about the TARDIS being alive, but I like it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is so sad. The TARDIS has always seemed alive to us but you've really given her such a vivid personality. It was heartbreaking reading about her being rejected like that. You managed to make us feel for her so acutely.

"It's too unruly, I tell you. I might even say rebellious." - I love that as an opening. We knew exactly what you were talking about. :P

Lovely ficlet. It left me willing the Doctor to come and save her!

~Damsel
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I've always liked the idea of the TARDIS having more power in the relationship between her and the Doctor than just being his mode of transportation. And the possibility that she might have picked him as much as he picked her-or even if she didn't, that she's somewhat responsible for who he would become.

The strong contrast between the way the Doctor treats his ship and the more typical Time Lord attitude toward a TARDIS that dares to make suggestions is almost heart-breaking. Very well done here. I'm adding this to the Tin Dog.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I always suspected a story like this behind our favourite blue boy XD I can imagine the first Doc walking with Susan besides him, explaining his escape plan to her and mentioning how someone he knows plans on "wasting a perfectly good spaceship" XD The Dr. and his TARDIS are the perfect dream team - both quirky with a strange sense of humour, but competent when they have to be XD
Otter Child chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh I do love this!
AmmyMoth chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
very nice! It would be really cool if we got to see the Doctor "find" the TARDIS, maybe his first trip with her or something. nicely written.
Hawktopus chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aww, poor TARDIS! Now I feel sorry for her. But it's alright, she has the Doctor now :). Still very emotional though.