Reviews for Lights and Sirens
The Cocky Undead chapter 68 . 6/30
Oh my goodness, it's finally done! I know I'm late to this party, but you know, real life sometimes takes it out of you and I didn't have the time to read the last couple of chapters until just now. In any case. Wow. I can't believe this amazing story has come to a close.
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading every chapter. Every time you updated, I knew that I was about to read quality work and that I was going to enjoy the hell out of it.
This is honestly one of the best BDS, if not one of the best fanfic, stories I've read. It's so well-thought out, with great pacing, and well written characters. I think now that it's done, I might go back to the start and give it a re-read.
Thank you for this awesome story!
ktschott7 chapter 68 . 6/18
I am unashamed to admit that I teared up a bit reading this. I can't believe it's over. I've told you before and I'm going to tell you again, this story is amazing. Your writing is superb, your style is beautiful and your characters are perfect. I will definitely be giving you my email address because whatever it is that you write next is something I have to read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with us!
mrocks chapter 67 . 5/17
This has to be one of my favourite stories of all time. It's a perfect mix of action, intrigue and the portrayal of the personalities of the brothers. Their humanity and desire to look after the people they care about guides their actions despite all outward appearances. You totally nailed it all. I'm so happy you stuck with the story in order to finish it, and it was so very satisfying to see everything come together the way it did. I'll admit though, I'm a sucker for happy endings and still hoping for one with the epilogue.
Shorty22133 chapter 66 . 3/26
Great story! It's taken so long to catch up on the last few chapters, but your story is one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, please?! :)
Jenba chapter 66 . 3/9
Are there going to be more chapters? Pleeeeeease!
Jenba chapter 15 . 3/3
I love this your writing is excellent and all the characters are true to form! I'm going to thoroughly enjoy reading this.
mischieflover chapter 66 . 1/10
God, I can't believe that this is almost over! I'm going to miss it so much! Absolutely brilliant, as always. I love the girls and their boys.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/26/2015
aubrey1 chapter 66 . 12/4/2015
Great great great! I hope they get a happy ending. I definitely did not forget about California and I'm glad everything is out in the open. It is all out in the open now, isn't it? I know we don't know which way everything will fall yet, but I don't there are any more secrets left to uncover...right?
The Cocky Undead chapter 66 . 11/29/2015
I know I'm super late in reviewing, but wow! I can't believe that this story is coming to a close (and I haven't even been reading it since the beginning of you posting it). I really liked this chapter, and I'm interested to see how you end it.
AngelxPhoenix chapter 66 . 11/22/2015
It's odd, but not too long ago I was thinking of L&S and dreaming of an update...

First of all, "...eyes like liquid gravity as he bared his heart to her over the hood of a cop car." Holy crow, do I love that line! Along with "Here was the consequence of knowing what you're capable of, and acting on it without hesitation. Without thought for yourself." Sheesh, that just about sums up my entire assessment of Connor's character...and you go even further later in the chapter, but I'll get to that in a second. I felt something tug my heartstrings when you got the four of them back in the same room; after everything they've been through together, and with the future still so uncertain for all of them, it just got me. What can I say? We've bonded over the course of this story. I actually teared up a little at Annie's gloomy thoughts while Murphy prayed ("For now, there was only this quiet darkness, and this man whose heart would not sleep." - LOVE THIS.) Murphy's thoughts about the machines, the scars, the memories, even committing the moment to memory, all feels right. Tiny little details that make the whole thing come to life, and put him right with Annie, wanting time to freeze and prolong the inevitable. And yes! California at last! I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. But that explanation is just...wow. Just when I thought it wasn't possible to love either of these boys more than I already do. So many sacrifices for so many people, in the name of love. (Bringing me to the other Connor quote: "How many of Connor's injuries were earned fighting for the safety of someone else?") And in the middle of so many feels, Connor wakes up. XD Considering all she's relearned about him lately, I liked Annie's uncertainty with him, not to mention the awkward shift in conversation afterward. And teasing the poor girl is definitely a trademark move.

Excellent chapter! Even better than what I anticipated, and just what I've been waiting for! Just don't remind me that this is almost over... I haven't made my peace with it yet.
Effigy chapter 66 . 11/20/2015
I was a little bit surprised with the California story. It was much more noble than I thought it would be. I thought for sure that they both would be bitter over everything. I know I was anxious to see how the story would come together but now that we're approaching the end, I don't know what to do with myself!
Artful Artifice chapter 66 . 11/15/2015
How dare you put water in my eyes! TT
ktschott7 chapter 66 . 11/14/2015
Three times. I have now read this story three times and I must say it gets better with every read. You have some serious storytelling skills, my friend. This update came at the perfect time, just as I was finishing up with round three and it was a very nice addition. I am glad Annie and Murphy finally had their talk and cleared up this California mystery, I thought it was perfect! I am very excited to see what these last few chapters have in store, although, I am sad to see this story come to an end.
pitbullsrok chapter 66 . 11/14/2015
CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'!
Oh sorry ... got caught up singing :)

To be honest, I didn't forget about California ... but I *did* forget about Annie's brother-in-law passing away. However, I think if I would have read this story all at once (or rather, like a printed book) I'm fairly sure that I would have remembered that detail. So fear not, once the story is complete, I think readers will be able to follow it all no problem-o!
And I think it was perfect. Not too long, not too short. We definitely see Murphy's heart and just how giving he is ... but I think we all knew that deep down anyway. Ahhhh, let the swooning commence!