Reviews for Lights and Sirens
chikabiddy chapter 68 . 4/25
I know it's been a while, but I wanted you to know that I just found this story, and I loved every second. It was beautifully written, engaging, and just a fantastic story. Thank you for the time and heart you poured into it.
callmeblueberry chapter 68 . 1/7
Thank you for this amazing story!
NanneroftheWE chapter 68 . 12/27/2016
I loved your story! It was so well done! Great plot, stayed true to everyone's characters, fantastic job! So glad I found this! Thank you so much for sharing!
MithLuin chapter 68 . 12/16/2016
Wow, what a great ride this story has been! I commend you for a job well done, and a very satisfying resolution to just about everything. The hospital scenes, the disappearing act, Leah figuring it all out, and even the reappearing Rocco's tattoo design - great job!

Annie's insight that the people who she would care about reading the message on the window would be those *inside* the church was I think my favorite line of this epilogue - very insightful, and just speaks volumes to her now being on their side, despite everything that came before. Connor and Murphy may be operating outside the law, but they have a community that supports them - they aren't loners. And Annie and Leah are of course the core of that support now.

So, thank you very much for seeing this lengthy project through, and I really enjoyed reading it!
Effigy chapter 68 . 12/9/2016
I don't know how I missed this for so long, but I am thrilled that I found the ending to this story. It ended perfectly and I thoroughly loved it. The characterizations of Connor and Murphy were perfect and all other characters were so flushed out! You had me on pins and needles for YEARS looking forward to seeing how everything came together and was connected. You are an amazing writer and I hope that you continue!
MithLuin chapter 66 . 11/22/2016
The California drama was very in character for Murphy - selfless and a terrible lack of communication ;). [Yeah, finally getting around to reading the end of this!]
AngelxPhoenix chapter 68 . 9/28/2016
*standing ovation*

I'd be lying if I said I didn't hate to see this come to an end. This is one of the best fics posted on this site, and I enjoy your writing and storytelling too much to say goodbye. Which is why I put off reading this for so long... I'm sad it's finished, but I love the ending, and I'm going to turn around and read the whole thing again! I know of maybe five or six users on here that take pride in their work and the quality of it, and you're one of them.

That's my impression of the story in general. The last two chapters in particular; all loose ends wrapped up, which is pretty impressive with a story this long and complex, you played well on my emotions (I teared up during a reread, for crying out loud), humor to keep things rolling and a satisfying conclusion. Have I mentioned I'm going to read everything again?

And now you tease me with talk of a new project! Heck yeah! You're pretty awesome, and fanfic or no, I look forward to seeing what you share in the future. Thank you! :D
The Cocky Undead chapter 68 . 6/30/2016
Oh my goodness, it's finally done! I know I'm late to this party, but you know, real life sometimes takes it out of you and I didn't have the time to read the last couple of chapters until just now. In any case. Wow. I can't believe this amazing story has come to a close.
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading every chapter. Every time you updated, I knew that I was about to read quality work and that I was going to enjoy the hell out of it.
This is honestly one of the best BDS, if not one of the best fanfic, stories I've read. It's so well-thought out, with great pacing, and well written characters. I think now that it's done, I might go back to the start and give it a re-read.
Thank you for this awesome story!
ktschott7 chapter 68 . 6/18/2016
I am unashamed to admit that I teared up a bit reading this. I can't believe it's over. I've told you before and I'm going to tell you again, this story is amazing. Your writing is superb, your style is beautiful and your characters are perfect. I will definitely be giving you my email address because whatever it is that you write next is something I have to read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with us!
mrocks chapter 67 . 5/17/2016
This has to be one of my favourite stories of all time. It's a perfect mix of action, intrigue and the portrayal of the personalities of the brothers. Their humanity and desire to look after the people they care about guides their actions despite all outward appearances. You totally nailed it all. I'm so happy you stuck with the story in order to finish it, and it was so very satisfying to see everything come together the way it did. I'll admit though, I'm a sucker for happy endings and still hoping for one with the epilogue.
Shorty22133 chapter 66 . 3/26/2016
Great story! It's taken so long to catch up on the last few chapters, but your story is one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, please?! :)
Jenba chapter 66 . 3/9/2016
Are there going to be more chapters? Pleeeeeease!
Jenba chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
I love this your writing is excellent and all the characters are true to form! I'm going to thoroughly enjoy reading this.
mischieflover chapter 66 . 1/10/2016
God, I can't believe that this is almost over! I'm going to miss it so much! Absolutely brilliant, as always. I love the girls and their boys.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/26/2015