Reviews for Single Displacement
huntergirl29 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Good start! Love to see what happens!
CherryWolf713 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
This is very intriguing. I can't wait to see where it goes ;)

Melissa
iLoveTelevision chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
great second chapter. the kiss in the end seemed a bit too sudden. But it was a interesting chapter!
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
The first chapter is a great start! I missed your writing. I'm very curious to see where Rory and Jess end up. I'm glad they ditched Logan, he's such a dirt bag.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Love this so far
dog and the sparrow chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Post more soon please, this is so good.

“Michelle is like an oyster, he filters out junk.” - nice line! :)
Leomae chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
So what do you have, flu? I've managed to stave off being sick this season, a small miracle since I'm always sick. I've been popping Vitamin C and decongestants like candy and so far its worked. Anyway I liked this chapter; Jess VS Logan is always something I love and it looks like we're getting some signs of the eventual break up. It was a little short, I was hoping for more, but I know writing is even more difficult when you're sick. Anyway, get better and I hope you update again soon.
geneva8403 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Really enjoyed it. I hope there is more soon. :)
litme chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Im glad to see you writing new stories, finally some good lit fics again ;) Hope to see an update soon!
MonisMelody chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Looking forward to more.
jgomez921 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
great chapter can't wait for your next update
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hm. I like it. I can kinda/sorta see where it's going, but I'm vague enough on the details that I'm interested to see if you surprise me. Your fic usually does.
kylielink chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
good chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
good chapter & more please

Ress 4 life & Down With Rogan aka Dumbass
watergurl123 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I really like your writing technique, it flows very naturally. Anyway, good chapter.