Reviews for It's Over
TheDragonWalks chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I have cried for only two fanfics.

This is one of them.

Congratulations. You possibly just wrote one of the greatest fanfictions ever
TheDragonWalks chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I have cried for only two fanfics.

This is one of them.

Congratulations. You possibly just wrote one of the greatest fanfictions ever
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
...I have never cried so easily from a story before. I mean, this wasn't just a tear or two, this was a fuck!ng faucet. I wanted to break down and sob right along with Axel. And for something so short, it was very heartwrenching.
Bailey Roxas chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
OMG! I'm SOBBING practically BAWLING! This would break me if it happened!
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
that was such a great story and yes i did cry. i love reading all your stories and i hope you keep writing because you have such a gift of story telling. keep it up.

DEM-DEM OUT!
LightxDarkness813 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
No way! My nii-chan's right again!

"The story's to beautiful that you'll end up crying." AND HE'S RIGHT! Bad thing dude, you just made me cry TT_TT

But very awesome. I'm glad I read this. I'm never a fan of AkuRoku or any other shounen-ai/yaoi. Heck, I hate it.

But indeed this is WONDERFUL. You made my day.. A few grammatical and vocab mistakes but EXCELLENT work. I LOVE IT!

Enjoyed reading it!
chocopa chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You are very talented at making me so depressed that I actually cry. ;_;

This was beautiful - and REALLY sad - but I loved it. The emotions from are brought out so well. I felt like I was there. o.o

You're so awesome. :'D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
aw that was really sad!
Laniskye0548 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*stares blankly at screen, at a loss for words*...*suddenly breaks down sobbing and begins to babble uncomprehensibly*...
Prince-Dizzi chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
...that was just breath taking and so mournful to read. I could clearly picture the moments and feel my own heart fall for Axel's bitter loss. I knew you could write dark to the point of it being on your lips but this is oddly sweet in a twisted way i highly doubt I'll forget this. keep up the good work.

Forever Darkenned,

Prince~Dizzi
Sunset-of-youthfulness chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i literally CRIED... like REALLY BADLY... this is a very beautiful oneshot. You should be proud of yourself, even if its so sad :)
animegirl1429 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010