Reviews for JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW A GUY
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
hahaha! Sounds like me and my best buddy... I ordered a regular coffe, he ordered some latte thing...
(He works as a lumberjack here in Norway... :S ) No need to say I raised my brows at him...
bayre chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ah...cofe...very nice!
sidjack chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
*Snort* Funny cause I can see this, exactly like this! They should put this in the show.

sid
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I gotta say I'm with Dean on this one. lol I usually let the people I'm with order first and whatever sounds the best is what I order. I think the happiest sounding coffee I've ever had was a Dancing Elephant, not sure what's in it but it always makes me happy.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
LoL. Reminds me of that S1 epi where Dean was making fun of Sam's coffee. Write on!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Winchesters the smell of coffee happy me. Bouncing irritable caffeine-jonesing Dean is a bonus.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Move with the times, Dean, move with the times:-)
Noninone chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yeap. Buying some coffee has a whole new meaning this days LOL
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ROFL! I can just totally see Dean's WTF look here and totally blanking out while Sam is totally cool and suave for once and takes it over and is in his element... AWESOME!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
haha they are such a dichotomy! Bev x
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*rofl*

Um. Who am I to laugh? *lol* I would react exactly the same way as Dean did...*smirks*

Loved Sam handling this situation )

Well done!

Kritty
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
sammy is sucha geek...loved it, awesome
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Can just imagine Sam knowing about coffee, it's the sort of thing Jess might have introduced him to at Stanford. And just loved Dean's incredulous stare!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
“He’ll take the drip—black. I’ll have French Pressed—light and sweet.” Sam ignored Dean’s incredulous stare.

lol...good job!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
haha, that was such a brilliant answering question of the guy at the counter for Dean, when all he really wanted - and desperately so - was a cup of coffee. haha

Good thing, at least Sammy seemed to be used to those expressions (and varieties) from his campus life in Stanford.