Reviews for Hide and Seek
kitsunelullaby chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
i feel sad about the bones situation but a good story
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
oh boy! sounds like a fun roalercoaster!
notaproductivehumanbeing chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Bones made me sad. He is a hopeless romantic, but Jim will always be his love, and Jim loves someone else. I just feel so bad for him. :(
knp10 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Great story! Seriously, I'm sad about bones though, but I agree it fit the story. VERY cute spock and jim moment, the entire ending was cute for them! AMAZING job!
KittenTits chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Awesome o_o I'm actually getting a little hooked on this story. I like where you're going with it, and I wanna see Kirk get mad at Bones! I hope to see an update soon! 3
Heth chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
I hope that things are going to start getting better for poor Jim soon, and I like that Spock and Bones make up
save the sharks chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I love it. What had happened to Jim?
knp10 chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
What a jerk! If bones loves kirk like he says he does he wouldn't of stranded him regardless to how jim feels. I mean hasn't bones heard the whole "if u love someone, set them free? Anyway anther GREAT chapter!
knp10 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Bones can't protect kirk forever! Lol not to worry the spocks scenes were very good! I'm excited to read more about spocks POV to all this, update soon!
BackwardBlossom chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really like it so far
knp10 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very good story so far! Is spock supposed to be the bad guy? Just wandering, anyway I like how this is panning out, can't wait for the next chapter! (Now I'm off to watch the video lol)