Reviews for Falling From the Sky
TheLonerLion chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Lal Mirch. Hahaha
Nitishu chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Dammit, this is another vamp fic, isn't it?
anonymouse chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
the translation to trip ko lang is it's my choice or my doing and please make a blooper for tsunny-chan with a moelicious outfit
AngeliqueSora chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
* sobs sobs * I was really looking forward to reading the whole story! it's kinda sad that u discontinued this story... * sniffles * it's was a really good one too! I loves it from the first chapter that I started reading this! it only took me a day to finish reading the whole story! really love how this story developed! hope that u will reconsider continuing this story! really would like to read the full story! * winks winks * I'll be waiting if u ever reconsider continuing this story! * loves * ;) really hope that u do reconsider as this is a really good story! it'll be such a waste to let it be discontinued... * sad *
Rikka-tan chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
I, honestly dying to want to read Kyouya and Tsuna encounter. I really really want to see what Kyouya's reaction will be w
aksaskjsjkaxnadsnsadhkaxkd *I need to calm myself up*
Anyway, this is such an awesome and beautiful story! I really enjoyed it c: (...though I still wish so badly to read 1827 reunion...)
Rikka-tan chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Kyouya is so dense! It's cute actually... :3
and their feeding scene was quite erotic *blush*
Rikka-tan chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Kyouya-san and Tsuna was just like a married couple *laugh*
and their interaction was comically cute XD
kat1316 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
aww too bad i really wanted to read the rest
CrisTPST chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Is an interesting story just from the first chapter.. I liked it.. I can't waiting to read the next chapers.. gj :P
charm13insomnia chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
well have to say i'm disappointed why oh why i really liked this story and the way it was portrayed boo hoo sob sob wail wail oh that’s enough just letting you know if you ever decide to continue or rewrite this story i'll read it
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
ok so far so good i don’t like reviewing until the last chapter if i reading a good story but if i get confused or think something is really funny you will be hearing from me
PurpleSong chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
When gokudera said "It's hard not to" (accept the new boss) I was like "HAHAAHAA! I KNEW IT! HE'S FREE! HIBARI WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT'S COMMING BEFORE IT HITS HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE! HAHAHA"... I sometimes get high on ffs... Don't mind me... I love the ending(falling from the sky thing) you had planed to write(but sadly didn't) overall a fantastic ff!
Aoi436 chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
graaahh
why no scene on kyouya reunion with tsuna? i'll bet it will be so, erm romantic? but i wanna read that scene! (crying my eyes out). and the chapter b4 this, it was just getting to the good part... i'll pray that you will get your inspiration back to continue this... what a nice piece, this story are... ahhh, i really want more scene of 1827... anyway, thanks for this story, eventhough it didn't end properly...
MzMilo chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
wow! what a first...
Jamie310 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Loved and not for there was no ending