Reviews for Becker's Bad Day
GODISAWESOME chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
OK! JUST WOW... THAT WAS AMAZING! IT WAS SOO GOOD! BAD CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE STORY AND THE PLOT WAS JUST FULL ON AWESOME! Total understatement of the title, but i love it all the same! :) Totally amazing, not only the plot but also your writing style! :) Soo good! I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT! You had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time! :)

CONGRATS ON AN AWESOME STORY AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRIT MORE! :)
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
This is great! thanks for posting! Btw, I don't think it deserved an M- T yes, but not an M... ah well :)
BrightBlues123 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Can you write another like this I mean I have read this one way to many times?
Ruthibobs chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
OK, this story was officially amazing. I think part of why I love it so much is because of a massive love of the Die Hard genre of films, and for the first Die Hard film in general. Plus, Becker is on of my favourite characters out of any TV show (no reason why).

It was incredibly graphic in a few places, but I think that it was right for this story and that at no point did you go too far. They were all in character, or how their character would be in that situation.

I can't think of any way for this story to be better, except for if it was a) longer or b) made into a film.

Next? Hmm... Another Becker story perhaps? Though you really should be nicer to the guy occasionally. It wouldn't kill you to give him a break :P

Best story I've read in a while. I was planning on going to sleep until I started this! :)

Keep writing!

Mx
Ruthibobs chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
A hug hmm. I'll give him more than that, make him feel better.. :P
Squabble chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
"i did not faint, I've never fainted in my life," that struck me as funny

XD I so far like this
phoenix1837 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
I love this story so much, its so appealing to the emotions that at the end when Sarah whispers in his ear you can't help but smile. Im actually speechless. I did however got a little bit lost in the parts where all the violence was going on but apart from that I think that this story is so well written and was a treasure to read. Good job and keep up with the good work.

Phoenix1837
needtowrite chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Just about THE most violent thing I have ever read. Blame Becker for me reading the whole thing. But a good insight into Becker's brain, I think you captured his character perfectly.

Was it just me, or did Weasel remind anyone else of Oliver Leek. Until he started jumping through anomalies, that is.
Sake-tan chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Final chapter last review, that makes me sad

First to the epilogue:

This last chapter was great. Let me try to describe why. First of all I absolutely loved to see Becker from someone else’s point of view, as, by taking away our dear soldier’s cynical comments, with which he kind of sugar-coated everything, it showed very clearly how much all these things broke Becker, bringing out the drama/ tragedy of the whole story. But then on the other side there is Sarah, who really cares about Becker, and she gives the whole story a… well, maybe not a happy ending but at least not a completely hopeless one.

All in all, the whole chapter was very beautiful in its own way. A perfect chapter and a perfect ending.

I would love to see some kind of sequel or a fanfiction with a completely new plot that takes BBD as its basis (which probably is exactly what a sequel is, I just realized xD), or maybe some oneshots (though I’d prefer a longer story :D), I’d read all of them! However, I think when you have no concrete idea at the moment I wouldn’t force it/ overstrain it. (And taking into account how much I still have to catch up with Searching, which will bring my through the next three days perfectly... ;))

Now to the whole story:

This fanfiction has definitely become my favourite Becker/ Primeval-fanfiction. And not only due to the plenty of angst (which, I have to admit, quite enjoyed), but because of the story in total. Many stories start great and then with the time the author’s lose interest and it starts to become boring etc. You (even if there were some minor update-breaks :P) created a story that is consequently written from the beginning to the end and never loses it’s quality.

Becker’s Bad Day is a totally fantastic fanfiction, thank you for creating it.
Sake-tan chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I'll be honest, I didn't like this chapter as much as the others. Not because it is not as greatly written as the others - it definitely is - in my feeling it kind of lacked content. But maybe that is just my imagination, because I know that this chapter means the fanfiction is coming to and end, I don't know. Or maybe it is just Becker's common state that takes over me. Which again would be some proof of how good the chapter is. Whatever. :) Poor Becker :(
Sake-tan chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
For some reason I just couldn't find the right time to review the last three chapters so far - my apologies!

The 7th chapter was very well written, especially the action-scenes were great to read!

And I loved your description of Becker's mental state. Poor man. But still, amazing to read.

Btw, Connor and Danny being near the building all the time - that's what I call fate laughing in your face.
Tay-21 chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Cute, a nice peaceful ending after all that abuse. Excellent.
Peppy87 chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Loved the ending!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
This story was all together amazing. I love Becker, so so much, and you've increased my love for him tenfold. The last line of this story was amazingly perfect and I could never imagine it any other way. I only wish I could have been the one with Becker's head in my lap, but ehem, we'll just move right on past that ...

I do have a suggestion of what you could do, though! I mean, now that you've finished writing this. Is there any possibility you don't want to yet leave this little universe you've created? Because I would love - and I really, really do mean absolutely love - reading the time when Becker was sitting in her hospital room, and perhaps some team time in the hospital between some members and Becker. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, that would absolutely make my day.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
hoorah for an epilogue just at the exact right moment I needed a bit of fic!

Lovely ending, very comforting. There was definitely a sense of safety.

And who doesn't love Philadelphia Story?

Now what shall you do? Any plot bunnies for a followup story? You've got the building blocks for a pretty good backstory for a longer fic now, or just a sequel with everyday events changed in some way by their experiences. (maybe even a little bit of shipping?)

If you write it, I'll read it. (but let's face it I'll probably read whatever Primeval fic you write :P)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »