Reviews for Home
MrsGPotter2 chapter 50 . 7/24/2012
Loved it! I would love a sequel to this if you ever get the chance or the inclination. It would be interesting where you would take Ryan and Elaina, Parker and Kelsey and all of our favorite characters from here. Great Job!
Amy chapter 50 . 4/1/2012
Awesome story. It's too bad we don't know the ending to Stephanir and the school.
Anon chapter 50 . 1/7/2012
Both stories were great and had fantastic storylines. Well done :)
Chelsea chapter 50 . 6/30/2010
LOVE the story, so happy B&B got their happy ending and Ryan too. I remember reading Returning Home about a month or so ago and was thinking "OMG I REMEMBER READING THIS STORY" when I saw it and then I saw there was a sequel :D I ended reading this all in one go, good use of a couple of hours I'd say :)
MildlyPsychotic chapter 50 . 5/30/2010
WOW! I finally got around to reading this story earlier today, or yesterday if you want to get technical, and I read it all in one sitting! It was amazing, and definitely one of my favorites. I doubt I'll read the prequel (because I'm assuming there won't be any B&B), but I might, and I really hope you write a sequel to this.

I just wanted to add what an amazing writer I think you are, and tell you that I love all of your fics.
ObsessedwReading chapter 50 . 4/30/2010
I love this ending! Amazing!
ObsessedwReading chapter 49 . 4/30/2010
YES! Bones and Booth are married!
ObsessedwReading chapter 48 . 4/30/2010
It's going magnificent! I love this story!
ObsessedwReading chapter 47 . 4/30/2010
I love this! As always fabulous!
ObsessedwReading chapter 46 . 4/29/2010
YAY! YIPEE!Q Bones and Booth are getting married.
ObsessedwReading chapter 45 . 4/29/2010
AH! (dies of happiness of Bones and Booth getting to get married)
ObsessedwReading chapter 44 . 4/29/2010
Yay Ryan! Ryanis awesome! Go Ryan!
ObsessedwReading chapter 43 . 4/29/2010
Go Ryan!
ObsessedwReading chapter 42 . 4/29/2010
Wonderful! What else can I say! You're the best Bones and Booth fanfiction writer.
ObsessedwReading chapter 41 . 4/29/2010
I apoligize if I have offende you in any way shape or form. I love this story! It's magnificent! You're an extrodinary author! Keep up the incredible Booth and Bones Stories! :) :)