Reviews for Diner
dunwannalogin chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
This so cute! I love how in-character they both are here!
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
AW SHIT THIS IS DISGUSTINGLY CUTEEEEE
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Excuse me, I would love to review but you see I have to go to the orthodontists office. Reading these fic gave me a tooth ache from all the fluff ;)
readingpower chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Amazing story. You had the perfect about of plot and details, and the characters were very in character. The only thing I would recommend for the future is explaining what they had fought about.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
God, they're just so Adorkable... x))
andy112138 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwwwww! Super cute! I'm not much of a USUK fan, but I still love this! Good job!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
...
*has silent squuefest*
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aw. This is adorable. Some study said that couples who fight often have to do a lot more affectionate things to make up for those...as a result they are sometimes more intimately demonstrative than less volatile couples.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ha. I like the idea. England not being allowed in the diner...xD

Nice. Play with your food, America xD

Yay, window messages! :D

I like how it eventually melts into something of a switch-the-point-of-view-with-each-paragraph structure. Yep.

~PT
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awwww~ The fluff! It's smothering my heart with a marshmallow poof-ness.

Hehe. So cute!
forcedimpact chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Those two are aaaaaaadorable.

Reading this was like squishing pile of sweet mush! lol Thanks for writing.
fairy-hime-108 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was really sweet! You did a great job of writing both of them, and the ending, with the hearts, was just so silly and cute. I really liked this~
alliasterling chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This one's so cute! 3 3 3
Cacow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
My golly gosh (note : I really don't actually talk that that) that was so sweet. I loved it with all my heart!
Gin-inu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
very cute story. it was fluffy and not too mushy like a lot of people think is necessary. the absence of 'real' words was conveyed just right. this story didn't need dialogue to work. i liked it; it made me smile :)

good job