Reviews for Almost There
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Too sweet! I was crying at the end :) happy tears of course. Sooooo well written
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nice
DreamImpossibleThings chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I loved this. Especially the last line. I don't know, I love spooky but sweet little things like that. Great job.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was really sweet. I was glad to see a positive interaction between Naveen and Eudora.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww so cute! You did so well!
calicar chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! My heart is asploding with so much FLUFF. And the ending- OH... was so bittersweet. Dream complete... with you in it.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Another wonderful story! I love your work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
nice
the Leander chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This... was super cute, and absolutely perfect imho. The writing was great and I feel that you got the characters perfectly; insecure!Naveen was so cute and I could picture it so easily. Great job!
queenVEExo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this was wonderfully sweet! and aww insecure!naveen is so precious!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was really cute. I loved it. I like how Naveen has reservations that he will be a good husband to Tiana.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Absolutely wonderful portrayal of Naveen. From characterization to dialogue, he was canon :)

Great one-shot! Loved it.

-Maggie
Lives for Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I LOVED the ending! Just the last two sentances really made it for me. Course the rest was gold too, but the end... uh! Had no idea that a story could get ten times better in the last two lines! Nice work!
Ms. Notebook chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
AW... that is just the sweetest thing! I adored your portrayal of Naveen, and of Eudora as well _
Ms Octopus Lady chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
What a wonderful story! I love the small attention to detail you put into it. And those last few lines? Aw, they almost made me tear up. Well done!