Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
Mobhunter chapter 21 . 7/10
I've actually read this entire story as it now stands and I plan to PM the author about it as a whole. I've actually quite enjoyed it, believing especially that she has captured the true sense of being a teenager. I remember it being a roller coaster of over-the-top highs and bottomed-out lows, with unearned bravado stirred in liberally throughout.

The reason that I'm leaving a review on this particular chapter is that it included the one character reaction that seemed completely off to me. When Edward drops the bomb that he and Bella dated, Alice realistically exclaims at this... and then doesn't follow up with any questions when they talk later. While I can envision a world in which Alice isn't threatened that Bella dated her brother - although that would make her something of an anomaly - I can't further imagine her not having questions and wanting to know more... as quickly as is practicable and safe given their situation.

In no way did this "kill" the story for me or anything of that nature. Rather, it was simply a plot point that took me out of the moment. Take this for what it's worth.

And thanks for writing.
You totally need to keep writing this story! I'm loving it and you left it on such a teasing ending! Please update haha
Magic2488 chapter 35 . 1/4
In love with this story! Please continue!
NaturElfe chapter 35 . 12/26/2017
Holly Shit :D
It's Christmas and all I can do is reading your story! I am from Germany (my english is quite a mess, sorry for that :P) and i havn't read many stories in english so far. But I have to say, I LOVE this so much! The Storyline, the Charakters in their human way and all the emotions you convey in the Story are sooooo absolutly stunning and beautiful! I hope so much, that one day you will upload the next Chapter! I would be soooo pleased to know which way the story will go! Totally stunning again! I have no words to describe the feelings I have felt while reading it! Thanks for the time and that you shared this masterpiece with us! 3 I am so curious how the story will continue! *Q* (and again, sorry for my terrible english / )
LG NaturElfe
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2017
I'm reading this for the second time, I like your story that much. Anyways, while reading this chapter I started thinking and wouldn't it be funny if Jessica had a crush on Bella? I mean, she's been so weird about her being gay and it'd be funny and give her character a little more depth.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2017
Please, please, pretty please update. It’s been... a while. I’ve really enjoyed this story (just recently finished re-reading it for probably the fourth time) and hope you find time to update again.
raingirl71 chapter 35 . 10/30/2017
Amazing, in one way i am glad i only found this yesterday as i would have seriously been unable to wait patiently for updates, was very entertaining amd end of chapter 33 was like noooo she can not pick jasper even thoe it will be easy please no so seriously was so good i did not have to wait to see the response on that one. I like the teacher/student relationship idea especially between these two and it made it better that there ages were closer even thoe 6 years can make hell of a difference. Great writing
Neddie chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
god bella's such a pathetic dumbass lmao
Guest chapter 35 . 9/12/2017
Sweet baby jesus this story gets better and better every time I read it. Please tell me this isn't abandoned. I NEED to know how this ends. Will Charlie find out? How would he react? What will graduation be like? Please for the love of god don't leave us hanging!
Helpless Creation chapter 35 . 8/16/2017
I just came back to read this for the 11th time and I swear it somehow gets better and better every time. This is one of the very first stories I fell in love with when I first got into fanfiction so many years ago. Now the Bellice fandom has all but died out and great new Bellice fics are few and far between. I've followed the great gay migration myself from one fandom to another but I always come back to this story. It's brilliant and that's the lamest word I feel I can use to describe it. I can almost say I'm happy where it ended though I have this overwhelming need to read their happily ever after. Thank you so much for writing this. This story means so much so me. If and when the day comes I get a notification that this has been updated, just know someone somewhere is having a heart attack. Thank you again and I hope things are well with you.
Ash10Mashae chapter 35 . 7/13/2017
Absolutely amazing and by far the BEST Bellice story I've read hands down. I love it and hope you will come back and finish it. I adore both Alice and Bella in this story, them chemistry between them is heart tugging and so beautiful! Angela is amazing and the very definition of the perfect best friend! I look forward to the day I get the notification that you've updated. -Ash
Christina A chapter 35 . 6/27/2017
I first will like to say thank you. Thank you for your time and wonderful imagination and expanding on the twilight characters and making them truly your own. I am one of the silent readers who a lot of writers don't like, which I get. I rarely review, not because I'm a hater, but because I find it hard to put into words what a story truly means. Kelley, you have woven such an intricate, wonderful tale that has captivated me for seven years. I've read and reread your work because it is one of my favorite, albeit unfinished, pieces. You have created such a detailed world with fully realized characters and a story line that pulls me in. It's not the steamy interaction between bella and alice, but the evolution of the characters, Angela is my favorite, I'd don't know if it was your intention, but she is a great comic relief. Dialogue strategically structured. As stated, I'm not good with words. I just wanted to say how I appreciate your hard work with this fic and I do hope it's continued, if not, it's still a wonderful piece. Oh and screw the haters, there will always be whiners in this world who can't be satisfied, never let that deter you.
Faol Ban chapter 35 . 6/24/2017
Omg I love the way you right this story, their humour, intimacy... They way that your words weave in it, I can almost feel what the are feeling it's beautiful... Not often I can find a story that is written really well and not be cheesy. Hopefully this will be continued, yes? I look forward to seeing more. Thank you.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 35 . 5/28/2017
update soon Loved It! :)
BloodVenom45 chapter 35 . 5/6/2017
One of the best Bellice stories. Truly. Beautiful.
3,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »