Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
Jessmess88 chapter 42 . 7/8
Loved to story, it was really well written. I completely agree in hoping you do a follow up piece for this story!
Wow. I have to admit I was pissed when alice went to jail. I screamed No no no and my husband got very worried like someone died. Then I told him what happened and he understood a little more. I dreamed about alice in jail that nite and woke up so upset. For me these books come to life. I see the best movies in my head deep within these books. Your book had the best ending. Thank you for sharing with us. So... question... sequel? Please please?! Thank you for this trip away from the real world. -Jessy
bexxkimbo chapter 41 . 4/3
Also those letters broke me haha honestly I started crying, I never cry at books
bexxkimbo chapter 42 . 4/3
I am absolutely in love with this story. Thank you!
I really wish you’d finish thisb
revilo chapter 42 . 2/2
Any time jump ending always makes me weepy but I didn’t think that should stop me from saying how IMPRESSED I am with your writing and your commitment to this story. Thank you for posting this :)
Skyler27 chapter 42 . 2/1
I read this story so many years ago. It popped into my head recently and I had to see if you finished it. I love the ending. It holds so many possibilities... thank you for finishing it.
You are wonderfu chapter 42 . 1/1
So, I started reading this when I was in high school and read it every year at least once. Every time you updated I was so excited and would immediately begin to reread it. I love this story, I’m now 26 and read it again, it’s simply a beautiful story and so happy you finished it.
I will always want more but happy I got an ending I didn’t really see coming. I’ve read stories like this one that don’t ever end up like this and it was unique. So again wonderful story and if you ever decided to come back and write more, I will be glad to read.
Broken.9 chapter 42 . 12/20/2019
I fucking cried. I've been bringing this work of art for the last week hours and I read slow as hell but the emotional roller coaster was quite enjoyable although my girlfriend begs to differ. I have yet to find such a real and total story in such along time that although I felt like a bystander, my thoughts and feelings went for both of these girls to the point I flipped on my SO. I'm not proud of that fact but I'd like you to know that's how much I was actually feeling. Thank you for such an amazing and beautiful story and if its not much to ask I'd be a diligent follower if you were to continue with one shots or even a sequel.

Amazing skill and again thank you.
nohazvistonada chapter 42 . 11/26/2019
ok, i know i'm late posting this, but i just need to say that i defeneatly LOVE this story. i just can't explain how much i love it and how much i cried with it. but it wasn't a sad cry but a happy cry, belive me idk how's that possible, but i loved the sensation. and again, i really love this story️
Skull chapter 21 . 11/13/2019
Ooww the mid way point, I love this chapter for one reason... It all up hill from here on, true there mite be a few bumps up but it still up hill.
Skull chapter 12 . 11/12/2019
Hay, hope your doing well

I like to say, the is a amazing story so far. I love the slow build up between Alice and Bella and I completely agree with you, ready the 1st chapter and then the love intereest jump in to bed is just borrow and unrealistic in this situation. Add in high school senior year I confusion and hectic as it is, falling for your teacher and not have an idea about fillings for someone of the same sex is just out of this world stress.

But there no need to rush things story wise so far. In my opinion.

On a side note: the situation with Hayden is something in my opinion a mess (maybe a dangerous mess) to keep a eye on. It sounds like he's becoming obsessed with bella rather then love her.
thatdamnyank chapter 42 . 9/16/2019
So I must have read this story a zillion times over the years lol and still I wish you wrote it again all from Alice's pov just because I love it so much and it would be cool to know what she was thinking especially in the early chapters
littledragonflyson chapter 42 . 8/12/2019
So pleased you managed to finish this story. I've been following from the beginning and although my life has gone through a lot of changes in that time it was so good to get closure on the story and also that chapter of my own life.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 17 . 7/19/2019
Not just her job, more like her entire career path as it's highly doubtful she would get another job teaching.
3,906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »