Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
raingirl71 chapter 35 . 10/30
Amazing, in one way i am glad i only found this yesterday as i would have seriously been unable to wait patiently for updates, was very entertaining amd end of chapter 33 was like noooo she can not pick jasper even thoe it will be easy please no so seriously was so good i did not have to wait to see the response on that one. I like the teacher/student relationship idea especially between these two and it made it better that there ages were closer even thoe 6 years can make hell of a difference. Great writing
Neddie chapter 8 . 10/17
god bella's such a pathetic dumbass lmao
Sweet baby jesus this story gets better and better every time I read it. Please tell me this isn't abandoned. I NEED to know how this ends. Will Charlie find out? How would he react? What will graduation be like? Please for the love of god don't leave us hanging!
Helpless Creation chapter 35 . 8/16
I just came back to read this for the 11th time and I swear it somehow gets better and better every time. This is one of the very first stories I fell in love with when I first got into fanfiction so many years ago. Now the Bellice fandom has all but died out and great new Bellice fics are few and far between. I've followed the great gay migration myself from one fandom to another but I always come back to this story. It's brilliant and that's the lamest word I feel I can use to describe it. I can almost say I'm happy where it ended though I have this overwhelming need to read their happily ever after. Thank you so much for writing this. This story means so much so me. If and when the day comes I get a notification that this has been updated, just know someone somewhere is having a heart attack. Thank you again and I hope things are well with you.
Ash10Mashae chapter 35 . 7/13
Absolutely amazing and by far the BEST Bellice story I've read hands down. I love it and hope you will come back and finish it. I adore both Alice and Bella in this story, them chemistry between them is heart tugging and so beautiful! Angela is amazing and the very definition of the perfect best friend! I look forward to the day I get the notification that you've updated. -Ash
Christina A chapter 35 . 6/27
I first will like to say thank you. Thank you for your time and wonderful imagination and expanding on the twilight characters and making them truly your own. I am one of the silent readers who a lot of writers don't like, which I get. I rarely review, not because I'm a hater, but because I find it hard to put into words what a story truly means. Kelley, you have woven such an intricate, wonderful tale that has captivated me for seven years. I've read and reread your work because it is one of my favorite, albeit unfinished, pieces. You have created such a detailed world with fully realized characters and a story line that pulls me in. It's not the steamy interaction between bella and alice, but the evolution of the characters, Angela is my favorite, I'd don't know if it was your intention, but she is a great comic relief. Dialogue strategically structured. As stated, I'm not good with words. I just wanted to say how I appreciate your hard work with this fic and I do hope it's continued, if not, it's still a wonderful piece. Oh and screw the haters, there will always be whiners in this world who can't be satisfied, never let that deter you.
Faol Ban chapter 35 . 6/24
Omg I love the way you right this story, their humour, intimacy... They way that your words weave in it, I can almost feel what the are feeling it's beautiful... Not often I can find a story that is written really well and not be cheesy. Hopefully this will be continued, yes? I look forward to seeing more. Thank you.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 35 . 5/28
update soon Loved It! :)
BloodVenom45 chapter 35 . 5/6
One of the best Bellice stories. Truly. Beautiful.
LittleLamb chapter 35 . 3/18
Update soon please!
I love too much this \3
Adventcloud86 chapter 10 . 1/27
Is this continuing? I love it!
JuicyFruit22 chapter 8 . 1/22
Lmfaoooo . Looks like I drive like Alice.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 3 . 1/22
I loved calculus man
guest chapter 35 . 1/20
if you don't like it don't read it...pls ignore this crazy review...even unfinished, i love u story and u r amazing writer..
anothersloth chapter 10 . 1/17
This is by far the WORST fanfiction I've ever read. And that's not because of how you write or your eloquence, no. It's because of how horrible the characters are. The characterization of bella here is the worst fictional character I've ever read, she's a dumb loser who thinks she's better than rest for whatever reason, but eww. Alice is no less creepy, so I guess yeah they belong together. Totally grossed out.
3,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »