Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
Heaven.In.Flames chapter 42 . 5/16
Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. I find satisfaction in how heartbreakingly realistic it turns out. This was my 3rd time reading and every time it pulls me in and grabs all my attention as if I were reading it for the first time. It never ceases to make me feel all the emotions I didnt know I was capable of feeling. I also love seeing the writing improve with each chapter until it reaches the point where the last few chapters are an absolute masterpiece. It's one of those stories I'll never forget. This may have have been my third time reading it but it definitely won't be the last. I look forward to coming back here in the future.
bringmemyqueen chapter 42 . 5/15
I’ll admit I was quite uncomfortable with the whole student/teacher thing at the beginning. the middle was a bit of a slog with their relationship but i liked the writing and the characters so i continued on, and was not disappointed. The ending was fantastic, loved the heartache a punishment i thought they rightly deserved. A great wrap up to everything. I enjoyed the time jumps and the conclusion felt real and satisfying. Not a perfect fairy tale, but like something that could really happen. Thanks for the story!
Delaney chapter 42 . 3/22
It's me again. I reviewed on I think the 39th or 40th chapter but I think I should give one last parting review before I read the rest of your stories. So you are undoubtedly the most skilled writer I think I have ever read. The way you portrayed the characters was not at all like the Twilight book and in doing so you have created a book of your own. It wasn't cliche or boring in any way. I think I will read this story over and over in the years of my growing up. It will be heartbreaking to read Bella getting over Alice again but it may be worth crying all night and shoving ice cream in my mouth. I have a hard time with endings but I think I might be okay. I just wanted to remind you what an amazing writer you are and if you have any published books I'd like to read them. I think I've thrown the actual Twilight series out the window. Even though it was a good book I honestly think yours was better. Not to dis on Stephanie Meyer or anything, but you deserve some credit. Thank you for writing something that tore out my beating heart, smashed it into a million little peaces, and overall squishing my will to live. And thank you for being an amazing doctor and fixing me up and giving me a new heart so that I may see the world differently and live it better. Thank you.
Delaney chapter 40 . 3/22
This is the best story I have ever read. I was so happy at the beginning and middle of the story but now I can't stop crying. I've always hated endings but this is the worst one by far. It might end better but I probably won't get over it for a couple weeks. I really hope it get's better from here cause I don't want Bella to move on. Alice and Bella deserve to be together.
God Bella is a bit of a jerk to be honest. I feel bad for her boyfriend. I get its a Bella/Alice story but she is acting like a douche.
Bro...they met in a coffee shop...just like they talked about. The emotions I got from reading this are just...emaculate. Makes me believe in true love. God I wanna find my soulmate at a coffee shop.
NavyBound96 chapter 1 . 2/9
I just reread this for a second time in two months. Damn. I'm still reeling over it. I do hope you continue writing. I know I'm not the only one wishing for it. But I know life happens, and yet, I'm still hoping you make a sequel. You definitely have a gift
TheresNoSpark chapter 5 . 1/24
It’s been a while since I read this story but I have come back to read it again more than twice. I love itttt so good ! You write amazing , I hope you keep writing !
NavyBound96 chapter 42 . 1/19
What an amazing story! Hands down the best I've read on this app. I know that everything was concluded, but I would still love to see their future together. I didn't want it to end! I'm sorry. I'm rambling. You could honestly make this into your own story just by switching the names a little
Kiren44 chapter 42 . 12/1/2020
I just finished and I can’t stop smiling. Thank for sharing this amazing story.
Kiren44 chapter 35 . 12/1/2020
Boom...I think I love this chapter.
Emmpower chapter 22 . 11/20/2020
Bella is acting like such a fucking bitch to her "friends" it's insane. It's not cool in the least, it's just pathetic imo. Just stop hanging out with them if you're gonna act like that, Jesus...
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 42 . 11/17/2020
Wow. Just wow. This is genuinely so amazing. I started reading this so many years ago, before the big hiatus, and I reached the final chapter that had been updated and anxiously waited for more. But I think that things have a way of working out, and this story stayed with me all these years. Imagine my surprise when i saw it had not only been updated, but completed. I immediately started re-reading from the beginning, and seeing it from a “more mature” eye, I saw it wasn’t perfect, but something about your prose and your way of describing things has always resonated with me, always made me picture the story, the characters, the places, the emotions, with such cristal clarity. Even if it wasn’t perfect, far from, and I genuinely mean no offense by this, it just always stayed with me and resonated with me. As I said, everything happens for a reason, and coming back to this, re-reading the old chapters and seeing your evolution in the last few chapters, I am honestly so astonished and thankful. I’m so grateful for fan fiction authors, and the fact that you came back and finished this story in such a fulfilling way, man. Thank you. I don’t mean to sound condescending, but I could see and feel the improvement in your writing style, in the feel of the show. It was so much more mature, and I myself am older now, so truly, thank you for completing this story. I love how you write, I hope you never stop. This story has stayed with me since I first read it, and will continue staying with me moving forwards. I wouldn’t be surprised if I came back to it a few years from now. I sincerely wish you the best, thank u for finishing this story.
yolo chapter 41 . 10/5/2020
oh god im crying like a baby...this is such a beautiful story, you are such an amazing author!
yolo chapter 34 . 10/5/2020
yesss the relief... still such a good book!
3,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »