Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
Viva33 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Reading this again this year... Missed it so much.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/31/2016
Where did you go? I need this storyin my life
Guest chapter 34 . 5/27/2016
Just wanted to let you know I love this story and I will always come back to it. :) You are an amazing writer & I hope you update soon.
BeautifulNightmare1993 chapter 35 . 5/13/2016
I have been waiting patiently for an update to this story for over a year now. I love your writing style and how real you make the characters. I never cared for Twilight but you have made an Alice and Bella relationship seem so real. Thanks for a great read.
avalynnelfe chapter 35 . 5/8/2016
I absolutely love your story. the characters are realistic and I like that even after Bella and Alice got together, everything wasn't perfect, but there was still some tension and problems and stuff... it just makes the whole thing realistic... your story truly is one of the best ones I've read so far... and I read A LOT. I would love for you to find the time and will to continue this, but even if you don't, thank you ever so much for this fabulous story
Guest chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
this is the fucking best fanfic i've ever read omg
jes chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Type your review ... So far it's good
S.Warrior chapter 35 . 4/7/2016
Omg please update this story is life...where has it been all my life
bexxkimbo chapter 35 . 3/30/2016
So i spent all nighy reading this and I mean literally all night ended up going to bed at like 7am haha just finished this and just wow! ive read so many fanfictions but this is by far one of my faves! I really hope you update even though its been a while seriously amazing job!
ACS-BRA chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
Hey! Estou aqui só para falar que você criou uma história sensacional, fico impressionada de saber que temos basicamente a mesma idade e você conseguir se expressar tão bem, meus parabéns por isso! Muitos já devem ter falado, mas queria reforçar o quanto essa história é boa, pois sempre há algum drama e o romance não fica maçante, além de que eu adorei essa relação de amizade entre a bella e a Angela. Provavelmente sua vida deve estar corrida como um inferno, então não vou nem pedir um update, mas saiba que você tem talento com a escrita.
sah Lee chapter 34 . 3/26/2016
Hey author I am reading ur story again again and yet again for a month...and I can't get enough of it ! Its really amazing... However u promised 40 chapters n also dt u will complete d whole story...plzz do update...dis story is amazing and one of my favorites...plzz do add d next chapters...!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/17/2016
Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Why !.!.! Chapter 36! Pls!
Chartreusemoose chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Hiiii! I'm reviewing chapter 35 from here since I already posted a review ages ago. I just reread ADMiL and Gahhh! This is the best student/teacher femslash fic on the whole darn site! It looks like maybe we readers get one update every twoish years - been here since 2011 - so here's hoping for chapter 36 sometime soon :] I love that with Alice's family she and Bella can at least be open. This was a pivotal chapter for them what with the lovemaking in Alice's bedroom. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the school year play out for Bella and some of the answers to Esme's questions. Plus, Bella's first time really giving Alice physical love. Will there be first time jitters or will it all come naturally to her, will Alice guide her here and there, how will it all pan out? Cannot wait for more - please continue!
sah Lee chapter 35 . 3/7/2016
Hey update author...!
annie.jo.marie chapter 35 . 3/2/2016
This needs an update pronto! Time line was a little confusing. What time is it now? Great writing! Couldn't put it down. Literally it's 3:23am, I would have stayed up later too if there was more!
3,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »