Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
littledragonflyson chapter 42 . 8/12/2019
So pleased you managed to finish this story. I've been following from the beginning and although my life has gone through a lot of changes in that time it was so good to get closure on the story and also that chapter of my own life.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 17 . 7/19/2019
Not just her job, more like her entire career path as it's highly doubtful she would get another job teaching.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 7/18/2019
So, i am actually hoping that Alice toys with Bella at this point. She is just a huge bitch here that i think it would be nice for a taste of her own medicine. This is where she should have cut Hayden lose.
rkk1996 chapter 42 . 6/4/2019
I love this story thanks for continuing with it.
Lllllll chapter 42 . 4/16/2019
Hi there! I just want to say wow. I've been reading this fic from the very beginning and I swear every two months or so I'd finish it and read it again a few months later. You have no idea how i grew to love Alice and Bella and what a mess you made in me when they were found. I just discovered those few new chapters recently and couldn't believe you actually updated this. Anyways, I'm so so so happy they are back in each others lives and I truly love them myself. This was an amazing journey, and I wanted to say thank you. You're amazing and made me really happy.
luizamitra chapter 42 . 3/16/2019
Holly shit! Its been 84 years... I can't believe you actually finished this fic. And with such a nice ending as well. I just feel like they are gonna be okay now and finally have the relationship they deserve. Thank you so much for writing this and reminding me how much I still love Bellice.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 42 . 2/24/2019
This was an interesting read. I read it and felt for the characters, which is always a good sign. The best bits I think for me would be the liberation of Bella and Angela from Forks. The two moving on in a realistic way and struggling and then finding love again was very human. Alas, this is a ship fic so the ending breaks up two characters who work well together (at least for understandable reasons) and puts Bella back with Alice.

That is not to say i don't like the Alice/Bella romance but...it's so tainted by thr horrible decisions they both made, Alice esepcially. Bella's age in this case doesn't blunt the fact that she was a very slowly budding teenager just begining to awaken to her real sexuality. It read an awful lot like a sexual predator focusing in on a target and not letting go. And...when she was csught, I agreed with everyone's reactions (including Bella but that was more understanding what she was feeling rather than agreeing) because as pointed out in the story, Hayden was right to report it, Charlie and the school reacted fsirly well to it (at first. his later actions are fsr more morally grey)...yeah. The whole thing dances on the edge of whether this was a geniune healthy relationship or not.

to your credit, and I really do mean this, Bella was both nasty afterwards but for understandable reasons. She grew up and, slowly, moved on from her terrible experiences with rape and questionable relationships to build a successful life elsewhere. I liked her struggle with going to counselling and that Charlotte was compassionate enough to allow a relationship grow over time despite whst must have been very hard months and years for both of them (given their past history).

That ending though...well I suppose it IS a ship fic but come on. How on earth did Alice get over her abandonment? How on earth did either of them think it would be a really good idea to try again after the metric ton of damage the two inflicted upon each other? Of course this is Twilight so lpve at first sight forever no matter what is a thing but...well, I just suppose thst given the complexity of Bella's recovery and how realistic that was, her falling back in with Alice could be taken as a big step back for them both. Or they've both changed enough to have a healthy relationship. i dont know.

Still, I think I did enjoy reading the story inspite of these issues. so good job.
MissMelo29 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Holy crap you finished this amazing piece of artwork! i was mesmerized from this start. your writing is absolutely fucking brilliant. thank you kindly for this.
merniizztat chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
;)
Anonymous chapter 42 . 2/12/2019
Honest opinion, I don’t necessarily mind the ending but I feel like there were a few loose ends. Take Charlie, for example, how is his relationship with Bella after she found out he hid the letters Alice wrote to her? Do they still talk or did she cut him out completely.

Also, a scene with the Cullens would be nice. I’m sure they would have had some choice words for Bella. Especially since she let Alice rot in prison without so much as a letter or a call. Admittedly, that was mostly Charlie’s fault. But both Bella and the Cullens had a role in it as well. Bella could’ve visited Alice at any time and chose not to because she was a coward. Carlisle and Esme could have delivered the letters directly instead of putting them in the mailbox.

I would love for Alice to get the chance to smack the shit out of Charlie. Or Hayden. But mostly Charlie.
LuGzHale33 chapter 41 . 1/17/2019
Hello, I've been a little short before, I'm very happy and I was surprised to see that you had updated the chapters and there was an ending, I was waiting for this opportunity to continue reading this story, you have a lot of imagination and I loved this plot since I read the first chapter, when I got to what was the last thing you wrote I was left wanting to know if it would end and I hoped so, when I finally got my email that surprise was a wow! It hurt me to see how that separation developed and I only thought that if they would meet again ... That's why I ask for a sequel or a prologue to see them well and see how they have overcome that separation. Congratulations! And thanks for remembering your followers
LuGzHale33 chapter 42 . 1/17/2019
Hi, I'm glad you finished the story, although I expected an ending with them committed or even married and living together, I would like to ask if a second part would be possible or at least a prologue that brings something of them together again, a good reunion for please, it would be super super wonderful. regards
Meridyna chapter 42 . 1/13/2019
I am shocked... literally shocked! I had this story on favourite since January 2010 and every once in a while I have read a chapter or two. I kept remembering some tiny bits over the years, so I never completely forgot this story. How could I? It was one of my first english fanfictions. When I was younger I copied the chapters in Word and read it on my pc (I had no internet connection on my pc). Next to me my trusted dictionary...
And now I see you finished it? wow.. I haven't read the last chapter, but i downloaded it for later :) I'm happy you finished it!
Have a nice day :)
Wyverntamer chapter 42 . 1/11/2019
The feels... This was an amazing ride, since I first read this in 2011, I have checked at least monthly for new updates and this ending... I can't describe it other than bittersweet, they lost so much time. But they are together again.

The only thing I'd like to see would be what the other people's reactions would be because that could be very interesting.
Aleks G chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Hi it’s me again. The one who rambles. That’d be a fun band name. Anywho, I realize I didn’t leave my name. But also I’m making up different endings in my head so I can mend my now broken heart.
3,908 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »