Reviews for Age Doesn't Matter in Love
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 42 . 12/14/2018
I never thought you would finish this but I'm happy to be proven wrong. I like how realistic you were with the consequences of their relationship; I thought you did that really well. I understand more than anybody that age really does not matter in love, much more now than I did when I first started reading this all those years ago. I'm 24 and I recently married my partner who is 40, and you know what? I love her, she loves me, and that's all the fuck that matters.

So, glad to see this finished. Thank you for sharing it and taking the time :)
Deadache chapter 42 . 12/12/2018
I am SO glad I added an alert for this story. I was ecstatic when those emails flooded my inbox a few weeks ago, but sadly, I had to finish the story I was currently on, then re-read this one from the beginning. It's interesting to see how your writing has transformed, almost as if the older you allowed you to write a perfect older Bella. Very well done and thank you SO MUCH for coming back and completing this.. thank you, thank you, thank you!
dreamcatcher09 chapter 42 . 12/10/2018
First i want to say that you are an amazing writer. You are so talented and gifted. You have a way of writing that captures the readers and makes them fall in love with your story. I fell in love with this story 6 years ago. I have read it countless times and it still makes me feel like its the first time im reading it. It helped me through some tough times in my life. Just by reading it, it brought me happiness. The love that bella and alice had was so pure and real you could feel it in each chapter. I loved how you built it, that it didn't just happen overnight we actually got to witness the growth their love had through everything they went through. I wish i could explain how much this story meant to me but i feel words just can't express how much it truly meant to me. I wished for so long that you would update just so that the girls could finally get the happy ending they deserved. I am not at all criticizing or saying i hate it because i still think you are one of the best writers out there and this will always be my favorite story but these last chapters you updated hurt me. Im glad they ended up together in the end but they lost 8 years. Im so hurt i feel like even though bella was in so much pain she didnt fight for alice like she didnt really comprehend that Alice was in jail because of something they both did. I feel like alice lost way more and bella just went on living her life like if the love she and Alice had wasn't of importance. The love they had was one of a kind the kind of love people wish for everyday and in the end it didn't feel like that. Im glad in the end they're trying again but who knows if its going to work out they're both older and different now. They both have gone through a lot. I know this has nothing to do with you and its my own fault for having a different idea of how this story was going to end. But i just wish it was different. I know you probably wont do a sequel but im hoping so much that you at least do an epilogue just so we can know that everything worked out please i need closure. Again even if you don't you are an amazing writer and thank you for this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2018
Hayden deserves so much better than her... it’s sad that most stories that depict Bella as being strong have to make her out to be a raging bitch. Being strong does not equate to being a jerk, that’s what I see here. She’s not at all reasonable, she’s rude for no reason, she’s judgmental, she’s practically cheating on her bf and he’s such a sweet guy... she’s leading him on and that’s only making things worse.
Sedgewix chapter 42 . 12/9/2018
I legit squealed when I saw this had been updated, I was one of the ppl that had followed this from the beginning and was proper upset when I thought it had been abandoned, so to see it finished was amazing! I love the fact that you came back and gave us all closure! From the beginning of this story I have always hated your Bella and loved your Alice, nothing against you're writing obviously, it was more how immature she was about everything so writing her that way made it seem more real since she was in high school, I was glad to see how she had matured in the end. I was left feeling slightly let down, again not with your writing, it's amazing! more for the fact that after so long of a hiatus, it all just seemed so rushed. it would have been nice to see more of bella and Alice after being reunited, I'm sure they both have so many questions for each other. I was left wondering why Alice and Harper didn't then try again without bella in the picture, he visited her so it remains they stayed friends, if the reason they couldn't have been together was out of the picture and thisnwas years later, and it's not like Alice didn't date anyone, as she told bella she did, then to hear about that aspect would have been nice. I'd have loved to see how their relationship would now develop as they are both adults and Bella isn't anymore, some interactions with Charlie would have been ace after being part of the main reason they didn't make it through those years intact. it would have been nice to see Angela again in there somewhere besides being offended mentioned in the end, after being such a big part of the story, I'm sure her reaction to Alice and Bella bumping into each other would have been epic! Esme and Carlisle would have been a good mention, after trusting bella and having faith in their relationship ship, I'm sure to even them it seemed like Bella had abandoned their daughter so a follow up on that would have been cool. even the cat! it's not mentioned after her and Charlotte broke up (I'm assuming char took her which is why Bella got a dog) it's the little things! I'm so glad you came back and wrapped this story up and again none of what I said was critisicm, I'm just glad you came back at all! it's more of just to say I guess that if you ever get bored and find the time to write a sequel or even a couple of one shots to follow up, you still have tons of ppl who would love to read it! I'm sorry I've waffles on for so long! this was one of the first bellice stories I fell on love with and one of the first I'd ever read! it's also the one reason why I only ever read completed stories in the end as I couldn't go through all this again lol
the waiting was torture! I'm glad you're in a good place in your life now and I wish you all the best!

ps sorry for my rambling and if it didn't make much sense, I was too excited and in a rush to get it all out at once!
Acciofics459 chapter 42 . 12/9/2018
awwww :) That last chapter...so adorable!
I had actually forgotten that this story was incomplete, but I'm so happy that you've now finished it! The parallels between your hiatus and Bella's moving on with her life are rather uncanny.
I love the way you have created such present characters: each one exhibits their own unique personality, and Bella is very impacted by each person who enters her life.
While I know you said you would not be writing a sequel for lack of plot, would you consider writing any parts of this story from Alice's perspective? I'm thinking about the final reunion scene in particular, but perhaps the scene where Alice handles the Edward situation at the football game, or the times leading up to, during, and following her arrest?
Thank you so much for sharing this story - and finally finishing it after all this time. I'll definitely be coming back to reread it (as I had many times prior to the final chapters being posted).
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 42 . 12/8/2018
So first of all thank you for finishing this. I've been reading it since the begining and I've loved this story dearly.
This was well written as it has always been. But I am truly so sad by how it ended. I truly thought it was going to end differently. I found it so hard to read the portions with Charlotte. And I absolutely want to punch Charlie in the face. Like repeatedly. I would have never spoken to him again. And I hate that he still thinks he did the right thing.
But all of that is personal feelings. Like I said it's extremely well written and it's been a great story. I'm sure I'll come back to it again, but I don't think I'll be finishing it.
GgMoneyB chapter 42 . 12/6/2018
This WHOLE story was a rollercoaster it I’ve never been more satisfied and in love with an ending. I’m very happy. Makes fools like me believe in love like this
JusticeRainsFromAbove chapter 42 . 12/6/2018
I... what the fucking hell. Omg. Wow. Im not even sure what I'm feeling right now. I invested so many years into this story. Honestly never thought I'd see it finished. I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. Wow.
sgblair chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
Wow that was heart reaching and sad and bittersweet all wrapped in one thank you for finishing. Love this from the beginning to the end.
Drop The Bass 97 chapter 42 . 12/5/2018
I want to say thank you for finishing the story. Bella needed closure and so did I lol. I liked it a lot and you're a great writer and should be proud of what you've written. this is really the best fanfiction I've ever read and i wish they could turn this into a movie like they did with 50 shades, but of course this was more classy.
Code-NY chapter 8 . 12/3/2018
Here I am starting this whole journey again. Thought I would put the comment on one of my fave early chapters.
I can't believe how many years I've followed this story and now it's marked as complete! Can't wait to re-read the whole thing to the end. You're amazing! See you on the other side when I'm done!
xXhiddenbeautyXP chapter 42 . 12/3/2018
I binged read them from idk 9 pm. My only wishes are that they do get to hash out the charlie problem and Bella reuniting with Carlisle and Esme.
I was deeply saddened by Alice going to jail, I cried for real for real.
I could not care about Charlotte. Try as I might, I carefully read everything but whew child, I was waiting for the return. Now to the reviews.
Angela is a friend for life. I wanted Hayden to get the public bitching he deserved. I have absolutely grown to hate Charlie. He's not even antihero to me, just villain. I don't imagine him and Bella ever having a good relationship again. Renee's part was interesting.
I understand the separation chapters were necessary but reading those letters were the final blow to the wall keeping my tears at bay. I felt personally wronged by everyone invalidating Bella's experience and Charlie ripping away Bella's and Alice chance at healing on their own. I even feel like an AU can be spun off this.
I almost complained more about Charlotte but then I realized, it was really detailed writing on your part. You chose this route and made it gut wrenchingly realistic, something that must've been hard after a 7 year hiatus. I still need more grown up bellice. I also feel from reading it carefully that what Bella and Charlotte had was love, but not the kind Alice and Bella have. There were a lot of firsts there but there was a lot more passion. I recall reading and rereading this and being like "omggggggg the tension". Reading on Charlotte, albeit a very very new character in this late stage, it was very hard to detect passionate romantic love as it felt more like settling.
Funny enough, I went from almost finishing the equivalent of 10th grade in the US systems to graduating university roughly a month ago. For years, I constantly checked to see if I would get an update. I realized it was updated on Friday but I was so busy and today when I saw all of it, I was in my glee. There are some fanfics that you just don't forget, this is one of them for me. Words cannot describe how upset (I can't believe you sent my baby to jail and had an asshole father prevent two girls from being together despite it being legal) but glad, no cliché Jasper thrown back in to be the boyfriend, no author's note saying "stop trying to make fetch happen / discontinued." This has to be one of the best moments of 2018. I know I long diverged from the plot itself but I just wanted to say thank you.
ALSO, super realistic of Alice blocking Bella everywhere. I still feel cheated of my Bellice. Few fanfictions make me cry but congratulations. I wish you the best!
jujub chapter 42 . 12/2/2018
Hey it’s so good to have you finish this story! Like you said it wasn’t quiet how I imagine it but none the less amazing. They have really gone through hell and back. Will you be doing a sequel or an epilogue where we see what happens when there family find out there trying again. Especially Bella’s now she is all grow up and can really have her own opinions. Will they have there happily ever after or more bump on the road. So many possibilities. Give a big thanks to your girlfriend it’s really a great almost Christmas give to hav this story finished, but like so many great things I just want more ! Thanks again
kandeegirl69 chapter 42 . 12/2/2018
I love that you came back after all this time and gave this story an end. This has been one of my favorite Alice and Bella fics. The ending felt right and gave me the closure poor Bella and Alice didn't get! Really, thanks.
3,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »