Reviews for A Will To Live
Kuo-Yi chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Brilliant story. I don't usually come across a good Tezuka fic but yours is just wonderful. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
You have my prayers for you family and your father. Take all the time you need to gather your strength, I'm sure no one will be cross if you don't continue.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I'm so sorry about your father. I'm sure he was very proud of you all the same.
Myne chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I can't imagine what you're going though, but I recently lost my uncle to cancer, we were pretty close.
Person chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Quickly do another chapter, NOW!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Dang, I'm impressed by how much this sounds like a real Black Jack story! You did a great job! More soon please!3
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Ohh Derek came clean. That's a very interesting illness you brought up, one I haven't heard of yet but it's very well planned. All the details are falling into place... Can't wait for more! :)
Analgesic-Poison chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh, btw, and have the mangaexcept they aren't in order...
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Ohh Derek is under the gun now! I absolutely cannot wait to see what comes of this! :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I was getting curious as to the fate of this fic... but taking care of family always comes first. I hope your father is feeling better. I loved the medical details in this chapter, along with the surprising twist in Angie or Cybil's story. I hope you get the chance to update soon. :)
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Oooh SNAP! That's a real twist!O.O More soon please!3
GemYin chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I want to know the truth about Angie so please update the next chapter soon please!
a.t chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Good work 05-13-12.
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
WHAT? What do you mean you can't find any copies of the manga? Its all on the computer - well, at least seven volumes in ENGLISH. Type it into Google and see what it finds. Oh yeah, only use trusted sites, like "Manga Fox" or whatever. Lots of manga sites have viruses in them, so yeah. USE TRUSTED SITES.
Insert Name Here chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
The details are well written as well as the characters though you kinda misspelled Pinoko as Pinoco.

Just finished the manga series even though some chapters seemed like its been halted halfway but that's probably done on purpose to let you comptemplate on it,the site is called: .Just search for Black Jack and one last thing;you might want to remember the last page number you were on,they posted it by volume so you probably wouldn't want to scroll through 330 pages! Keep up the good work :]