Reviews for Smell of Sand
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
This was fantastic!
nat chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Good Lord. I seriously cried during this. Wonderfully written and wonderful plot line. Keep up the wonderful work. C:
MadeOfStars chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
How sad for Walter, for them all. Great job writing this one. Very creative take on these characters. Great job!
MadeOfStars chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Wow. How absolutely fascinating this story is. I guess you are one for AUs, eh? You are doing a great job with it.
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Thsi chapter was sufficiently creepy. You gave the reader just enough to be intrigued without giving too much away. It certainly kept tension up.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
What to say about this one... It is a little confusing, very interesting, and pretty compelling. I must read on. Good start to a story. :)
LoyalistEternal chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Whoa, the way Olivia laid claim to Peter was entirely dark and sexy-this fandom needs more dancing.

But I love the ethereal feel of the eternal dusk, of everyone simply 'being'. I love that everyone seemed to find their place and became content to be in Casa Del Sol. I can see everything from the chilli pepper lights to the flowers, to the tiling on the floor.
And the way Nina arrived... ;D
pendras cornielius chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
so im guessing walter never made it huh, nice twist. everyone being dead i kinda figured, I liked this story it was a weird twist
LoyalistEternal chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Olivia! I love how spooky she is, just the way I want to see her on the show.

And September, of course :)
MrSuperCzar chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
So good. This is so trippy but brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!
pendras cornielius chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
mew...that was a rather short app. okay so this walter is from another reality and the walter thats supposed to be here died in the lab fire attempting to save the assistant?
ElleThom chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
dude you are so losting us here. the mysteriousness of it all is killing me for reals
roxygosia chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Great story! I usually dont fancy AU stories, but this one is exceptional. When is the next chapter coming?
MrSuperCzar chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
This is awesome! I love the mystery of the hotel and Walters Casa del Bates comment made me chuckle. Nothing M rated though... MY hopes are high :P haha great stuff so far!
sleeplessly chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I don't know why it took me so long to start reading Fringe fiction, but I'm glad I finally did. This story is incredible. It flows so well and everyone is just perfect and mysterious and there's a great moody sense of foreboding permeating through, and all the little cues and clues dropped in...just really fantastic. I'm already eager for more!