Reviews for Through Pain and Limousines
PeacefullyJos chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
She put the baby up for adoption? CRUEL, cruel writer... No, really in all honesty it was a wonderfully written story.
TriGemini chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This was really, really great to read. Loved it, a lot.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Awe! I loved the ending. "Through the pain, they would always find each other." Amazing line.

I loved the way Blair confronted Chuck and he was aware of how horrible he was being, but couldn't seem to stop himself.

After "we're getting a limo.” I wanted to slap him directly across the face, brilliant line for Chuck to use on B and the way that Blair points out about Little J being blond- "Guys always like them better anyway" Ouch poor B.

Eleanor was amazing to Blair and she really did seem to come around to how alike the two of them are :)

When Blair goes to Chuck and asks him if she has to apologize... Completely perfect moment for the two of them. And his "almost" confession was amazing too!
howlsatthemoon chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
I absolutely adored this story! You took a worn out idea and gave it this original flair. I totally loved it. Brilliant piece of writing!
chairobsesser chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
aww that was cute :D
sroka-x chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
I'm usually not a fan of Blair pregnancy stories, but I really like this one.. good job :)
ronan03 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
great ending!great story!
stacey3476 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Niks17 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Sounds like juno...
Glamourous Queen B chapter 3 . 1/27/2010

You have to continue, this is getting more interesting with every chapter ;)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Nate did sereve a purpose didn't he? LOL! But it was a good one though! And he and Eric should set up an advise booth! LOL! I loved that line. I am glad that Chuck was able to be honest with Nate and let him know that out of respect for him and their friendship he did not act on his feelings for Blair, while they were still together and that should make Nate realize what a #($& he is, but that is just a side note to the fact that Chuck is admitting he is in deep with Blair and is not running away. That is good news!

I was loving when he told her he wanted that night to happen for a long while. :) And he was hitting on her while she maybe pretending to fight it, she loved it. Only CB could be as crude as he is and still make it sound like a love poem.

I loved Eleanors comment to the technician! Classic! But the boundaries talk was just plain ironic. But trying to make Blair stay away from Charles is not going to happen, but I am glad that Blair called her out and let her know that she told Chuck he did not have to come to the ultrasound, but Eleanor does have a point that Chuck should be worring about how she is feeling and her worring about him though.

I was also glad that Bart was there when Blair showed up to see Chuck and their little father son talk, while it was not perfect it was good to see that Bart does not blame Chuck for his mother's death. I loved the way Bart immediately draws the connection between Chuck's mom and Blair, that always makes me melt.

The hug made me giggle he is trying but I can see why Blair would be confused, she is still waiting for Chuck to offer to pay for her to go to some private school in Norway until the baby is born and then never speak to her again. It seems Chuck has a very different opinion of what he wants with Blair and it is so amazing! And the "whole honesty thing" being "uncomfortable" is very true to their characters. This is a whole new universe for them. I loved that Chuck saw her glowing. OMG! He is becoming "THAT" guy! Aw! So cute!

And the possessive streak is starting to show a little bit too. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Marta chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Nice story! Can't wait to read more!
ronan03 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
you should be very happy with the way this chapter turned out- i know that i am. please continue because i would love to read some more.
cbeec3 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010