Reviews for Of Elves And Humans
Janizary chapter 127 . 19h
Yay, you're back (yes, Capt. Obvious is in attendance).

And two chapters. I'll spare my normal dosage of snark and random commentary and just say that I'm glad you're back and doing better.
Candle in the Night chapter 127 . 9/27
Finally I had time to sit down and read this chapter. I've been looking forward to it since Sunday! Maybe longer if you count how long it's been. You don't owe anyone an explanation though. Life does have a nasty habit of interfering, I'm just grateful that you're here now.

In game the Battle of Denerim is no stop- constantly running from place to place. Realistically there have to be lulls in the fighting like this, so I appreciated that the group had time to gather themselves again.

You're doing a damn good job of building the atmosphere. I could almost smell the smoke in this one. Keep that up, it's great to see a representation of battle that draws the reader in.

Anyway it's excellent to see you again!
Elara Dreamstar chapter 127 . 9/26
Welcome back! I'm not gonna lie, I squealed when I saw the email notification that you'd posted the next chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens in the epilogue, though I am sad that it is finally coming to an end.

For a little "Aww" moment: I recently entered into a new relationship after leaving a very toxic one. I refer to my new boyfriend as Atish'an, primarily because of this story. So, thank you.
Tangyman chapter 127 . 9/26
Glad to see you're back and feeling better. Despite your short absence, I haven't seen any drop off in the quality or continuity of your writing or characterisation. Looking forward to the rest of the story and any sequels, if any, you write.
Lombus chapter 127 . 9/26
It's so good to see you back :) I don't know what happened, but I hope it only gets better from now on!
So you're planning on continuing the Lenyaverse? That's just amazing news, I can't wait for your take on both DA2 and DAI.
Thanks for keeping up with the story and be well! :D
Natzo chapter 127 . 9/25
Well, I'm glad to hear you are doing ok now.

I forgot a bit of the story so I need to skim over, but I guess I can fill in the gaps. I understand now that I'm writing a story that it takes a lot of time. But to prevent this kind of losses I save everything in a virtual drive.

Look forward to more. Awakening and Inquisition will be interesting. 2 You only need to show a bit really due to the timeskips, but maybe Lenya dealing with Anders as Warden Commander if she takes the role. Or as a mature adult in Inquisition.

The whole reveletaion about elven culture by Solas certainly would bring her down.
Nandaleah chapter 127 . 9/25
Since I dont know, if my first try was successful (Strangely enough I can't see it), I'm posting it again- just in case!

YYYEEEEEESSSSS!

You are back! THANK YOU! I can't believe it yet and I didn't dare hope for it either. I'm so so happy, that you are finishing this wonderful and amazing story of yours. And of course I'm willing to read the ending of this thing - lol... for me it is still one of my favourite fanfictions ever. And you are still planing to write a sequel, oh my... fantastic news *Happy Dance* :)
This was a great chapter as always...First Alistair got injured (shock moment) then Cauthrien reappears again (bigger shock moment). I would not want to be in Lenyas shoes at this moment. Her reaction was typical Lenya but also utterly believable. It was intense to read.
And now the end is really near, the archdemon not far away, and so the final battle *Makers balls* I'm biting my nails...

AND..I'm so glad that you are feeling better and I wish you the best for your recovery!

I'm looking forward to your next chapter as always,

Nanda

PS: Ich schreibe ja generell nicht mehr so viele Reviews wegen RL/Familie etc. aber DU hast es so etwas von verdient, dass man dir eines hinterlässt liebe Merilsell. Alles, alles Gute für dich 3
YYYEEEEEESSSSS!

I'm looking forward to your next chapter as always,

Nanda

frankieg chapter 127 . 9/25
Lovely surprise to find this chapter- so sorry you haven't been well and thank you for taking the time to update the story
Draygonne61 chapter 127 . 9/25
*HUGS* Welcome back my friend, I have missed you, and I am glad you are getting better, Loved this first part and will enjoy the second once you post it. I will be here to read it all the way to the end. I have no plans not to finish this story :) *HUGS* :) :)
Melysande chapter 127 . 9/25
Happy to see the story continue. Wonderful chapter. Lenya would have difficulty dealing with the City Elves; Amethyne makes a nice bridge for her to gain some compassion towards her flat eared brethren. Cauthrien just adds complexity. Nothing is simple. Looking forward to the next chapter.
march4fun chapter 127 . 9/25
OH THANK GOD! I was starting to worry you were dead!
But seriously, I totally understand taking some time off. I've had to do it too. But no matter what, I will ALWAYS be a fan of yours. I look forward to seeing more!
It has been over a year...
Shadowpatrick chapter 62 . 9/4
I discoverd this nearly 2 weeks ago and i love it so far but this might be the best chapter yet, you deserve a medal for this, great work.
Legionary Prime chapter 126 . 8/14
It's always the good authors that go now for over a year :(
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »