Reviews for Pieces
PlaidShirtDazeAndKnights chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Such a wonderful story. 3 Thank you for posting this.
Tinsel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh...Oh. Ahhwwwwwwwwwww3

They fit together so perfectly x3 and you made them fit together even mre perfectly. I like your style, and how little by little, they come together :D
silentworld11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This. Is. ADORABLE! I love how Tezuka makes the real "first move" instead of Fuji. They are so cute. I really like how you made it more of a snap-shot feeling, than a time-skip if you know what I mean. Putting all of those small steps together really makes you think how precious the feelings are. Thank you for writing this, I smiled so wide when I read it :D
ThroughTheMonsoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This made me tear up though I've read it twice. I absolutely love it. 3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awwww, this is soo cute! I love it! I love how it show snapshots of Tezuka's feelings for Fuji through the years since meeting him. _
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I'm not a big Tezuka/Fuji fan but this was... perfect.

-Dolphin
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. AND CUTE. AND . TezuFuji forever~
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
oh, i loved it :) very well done :) nice descriptions and build up :) keep up the good work :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like the way you wrote it, snap-shot was it? Anyway this is really cute! You kept them in character very well. This is a good summary of their years at Seigaku. Thanks f wrtiting it!
Azureila chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I read this at 3 in the morning, so forgive me in case you find incoherent statements, okay sista? :D

"Pieces" is simply entertaining and nostalgic! Much love for Inui & Fuji's part! I bet you know that Inui, despite his insane eccentricities, always hold special place in my fangirl heart XD. Your Fuji and Tezuka are just naturally bonded for life! The style itself is refreshing, I smile here and there while reading this and.. oh! You draw parallel between Fuji and Ayana as well! My, it really reminds me of old sayings that says guys will likely fall for other people that has resemblances to their own mamas XD. Nyah, Tezuka-kun, you've fallen under that sacred category! *cackles*

The last part is made of pure fluffy love. It's been a long time since I read any TezuFuji fanfic, but yours are adequate enough to make me reminisce their good old times back in PoT. I even enlist little things that once made me fall in love with Perfect Pair all over again. XD So thank you for sharing, neesan!

Nice isn't it, coming back home? :D

Regards,

SheilaLuv
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That whole piece was a beautiful exploration of their relationship, but the last section really made me smile. Thanks for sharing!
kolachess chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aw...absolutely adorable! Really made my day. Nothing I love more than TezuFuji fluff! Yes! Keep writing. I love all your stories.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aww! Fluff.

And he was getting along suspiciously well with Inui. They talked about things Tezuka couldn’t understand and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to understand. Tezuka secretly dubbed it ‘the talk between eccentric geniuses’.

XD the Talk Between Eccentric Geniuses.
sporkyforky chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I found this story very sweet and very well-written. Good job :]
amynaoko chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
welcome home!

so beautiful! i think that thing are in someway like that! ah i miss canon TeFu... well i hope this is the year of their wedding!

i love your fics!