Reviews for Wild Ride
Abominable-IcePrincess chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
nice chapter! i like how she fainted at the end...

I'm guessing that namine and roxas are gonna get together... i mean, for one thing, its at the top... but maybe you did that to throw ppl off. lol i don't kno... but awesome chapter and update soon! :D
AAK13 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
AW! I love your story so far! :D

update SOON!
poohbearlover95 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Once again...another great chapter...well update asap)
kinmoku2 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Hiya! Here I am to present my review to you!

-cough- Well anyway onto my review!

Horders! I love that show, makes me feel like my house isn't as big of a mess as I think:)

But I love the literally sweep her off the feet thing lol:)

*nods head* Guess Nami's starting to understand college's true nature-cuz of

"She was beginning to think that college wasn’t designed to gain knowledge, but instead to gradually lose it in dumps like this."

Oh Hayner was perverted football guy. Makes more sense than Tidus but I dunno just the whole blond thing made me think of Tidus.

Tygehjkwrb! Flying Mattress! Lol love it and that would be so much fun! Well after getting over having the living crap scared out of you. Oh but SORA! Sora would be a good mattress surfing buddy!

-Suddenly pauses- Wait a minute Sora was securely holding onto her waist...Securely...as in...Hmm me thinks I smell a love triangle brewing(well love square cuz of Kairi)

lol awkward! And oh Nurse Nami! I could totally picture her as nurse:)

LOL OMG! I couldn't help but laugh at the whole brothers situation! Hahahha Poor Nami!

And plus I liked how Roxas is actually concerned for her:)At least he has a heart...

Oh and you did! LOL poor guy! Where were you?

Prediction Time!:

Well considering we've got a RoxasNamiSora sandwich in the works I'd say there's going to be several scenes between Nami and brothers.

Kairi won't come in for awhile or maybe she'll be with Riku and Sora will feel torn NamiSoraKairi sandwich

I'd also have to say that they'll probably be some sort of secret one of the brothers is hiding which would affect everyone else.

Umm...Some classes and Roxas is somehow in one Nami's.

I also think we should find out what Sora and Roxas are going to college for(and I don't mean parties and beer) I mean career wise. I dunno I'm honestly just curious about that part lol:)

Oh and VEN you should have Ven! Okay, sorry that was sort of random but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

I don't have much else to say except update soon cuz I love this story!:D
silentmusic16 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
good chapter! so there is namixas and namora in this? ohh a love triangle. hopeffully the namixas wins! but again, good chapter! cant wait for the next.
SorasKey chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Amazing! It gets me all fired up that despite how cute her moments with Sora were, it makes me want her and Roxas together ever more. They just go together. And hopefully Namine will come to in Roxas' presence. Or is Sora's and she will dash off in search of Roxas, but I doubt that. But maybe. Anyways, I'm really excited for the nexy chapter! This story is so well-written and addicting :)

Muffin-pyon chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Ahah! That was good. Thank you for the update, can't wait for then next one )
Kiome-Yasha chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I was like ASDFLSKNGPO when I got the notice you updated! I've been dying to know how this night will end between Roxas and Namine, and I finally get the chance X3. Poor Namine, she is SO out of her comfort zone XD.

Omg, Namine should have fainted if Roxas got that close to her and whispered in her ear. I know he's probably setting a trap on her, but I can't help how much of a flirt he's being XD. And what else! He's carrying her bridal style! Poor Namine, and yet, GO GIRL! Haha, Roxas is making this story so irresistible, I just love everything about his character you convey him as, and sweet Namine who's just getting dragged into his boyish charms; can't blame the girl though :P.

Namine is as cute as every from her reaction, like, the fact you still have her in character even when she's angry amazes me. I love it, because you still keep her sweet attitude along with pushing her out of her comfort zone; I know I keep saying that, but I just want to make sure you keeping doing that since it's really good :D. Although one mistake I notice; there's a part where you wrote "She hated the fact that he made her do 'knew' things" I think that knew was suppose to be new, right?

Oh that's a true factor for you there XD, college for some reason doesn't teach you new things, but lose the knowledge you were suppose to gain :P. I personally laughed at the sentence XD.

Wow interesting that you used Hayner as the friend, normally people use Axel. I like that, it's different and new, plus we get to see more on Hayner's side of being Roxas's friend than the usual interaction fanfics usually give of him and Axel .

Oh God, as much as I DO love Namixas, Namora is also a cute pairing; you made their 'meeting again' so cute, and romantic oddly enough...do I sense a love triangle coming on to this story? hehehe . But wow, 'Roxas's Freshmen' really? Haha, so true though~ :P.

The fact you make cute, close physical contact without it going extreme really amazes me; it makes everything so intense and yet soft for a good rated T setting . But oh dear me, you have this as a Namixas fic, but you're torturing me with the cute scenes with Namine and Sora XD. Like seriously, and the fact he's a freshmen, adorable. I simply LOVE Sora, sometimes I wonder why I always prefer Namine with Roxas in the end instead of him; but oh well, he and Namine have a soft spot in my heart, so this story is going to be extra wonderful for me as my type :3.

With Roxas, he teases Namine like some jerk, unlike Sora who teases her playfully; so hard to decide, but this is a Namixas story, so it's pretty obvious how things are going to end up...right? lol

Wow, Roxas cares for deeply already, he gets cute points for that :3. But what he said next of controlling her takes points off, haha, Roxas is going to have to try harder than that to win Namine's affection X3.

Haha, I had a feeling Roxas and Sora was brothers CX. Oh Namine, what have you gotten yourself into XD. The love triangle of doom of course, and my favorite kind too! SoraxNaminexRoxas FTW! I love this story even more now since it has both pairings in here. I just hope though that even if Namine ends up with Roxas, she doesn't shun and stop caring for Sora, the same going for the other brother :).

Wow, long review, haha, until your next update! :D

You've been reviewed by,

Kiome-Yasha 3
t0fura chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
woo, i knew that guy was Hayner.

ahh, Namine, falling for two guys and they're brothers too. what a predicament!

Thanks for updating, hope the story gets more popular for more of the story!
silentmusic16 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
good story so far. its pretty interesting and I like the premise. plus, i love how obnoxious you made roxas and how naive you made nami. it really fits them. cant wait to read more!
Lux chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Awesome

who knew they would got to a frat house?

update soon
SorasKey chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
This chapter was simply amazing! I just like the casual feel of it all. Roxas' flirtacious personality just cracks me up, all his dirty jokes and what not. I can totally see Namine falling for him at some point. I mean, the first stage of holding hands has been covered. Kind of, maybe, not really; but it was still cute! Anyways, I'm excited for the next chapter! My prediction is that it's the party (obvious, but still a prediction since there's a chance that it's not - though I hope it is). :)

Gone and not returning chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
So glad to see you continue :D was a little afraid you'd abandon the story.

This chapter is short but it's alright. I feel it's fitting the way you ended this.

Your portrayal of Roxas and Namine is highly entertaining.

Although some would say the characters is OOC, it doesn't change the fact that this fanfic is interesting regardless.

Roxas acting like a sly fox and "kidnapping" Namine has me anxious to read what will happen next lol especially at this "frat" party.

Anyway, keep up the good work and update as soon as you can :3
SorasKey chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
amazing! i think this is going on my 'addictions' list... haha, i'll check out the next chapter later and drop off a proper review :)

MonkeyGirlxoxo chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
It was very cute. Roxas is so obnoxious. But I hope nothing happens at this party, and Namine gets home safe. :)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »