Reviews for The Marvelus Marrage
Dark Queen Helba chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is the Best Thing Ever Written! Ever!

This Tale of Love and Loss, Redemption and Understanding, Princesses and Lions, and BALLET is a masterpiece that must be shared with the whole world!

ProfessurLionxGoose4evar you are my new favorite Author!
Alanna Getsuei chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I am rather Appalled by your writing. The story might have been good if it had been written in the English language and not this gibberish. You could have also perhaps gone about writing this with better intent then just "liek omg shes so hawt im gunna bang her with my 12 inch cock11!11!"

This story insults readers intelligence.

I do not care if you bother to keep it up, just think before you write or perhaps find a dictionary and grammar book. thank you.

An Avid reader
Evani chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
what. the . fuck...?
Autor chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hrm... Didn't you mention that you would write about the Renaissance Faire, or am I thinking of someone else?

Over all, I am very interested in your literary ability, good sir; I'm starting to get ideas of my own. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to ask my... friend... for a favor.
DumbLikeaMoose chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
XD rolf

tutu abridged is awesome
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
If I had not read of this in the TVTropes page of Princess Tutu Abridged, I think I might have died of the grammar abuse.

As it was, um, well, I now believe Mr. Cat should never me let anywhere NEAR a writing instrument. .;;; Amusing nonetheless.
Animefrk12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Pfft XDDDD Oh god XDDDD that was hysterical! But if this was a real story I'd be crying. Hilarious job though.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was hiliraious

and interesting but wierd :/
XDD chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Please tell me this is a parody. I was laughing so hard I fell off of my chair! I do wish there wasn't so much textspeak, misspellings, complete lack of understandable plot, and oddness, but still.
Nina Saint chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
WOW wow
Shabon Flurry chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Why am I getting My Immortal vibes from this fanfic?
Fakir chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Why is this story called the Marvelous Marriage? THERE'S NO MARRIAGE IN IT!
Pike chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Really, I think Fuk'here doesn't get nearly enough screentime.

And MALEN? You've got to be kidding me! He's far too awesome to let himself get tied down like that! :(
Rue chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This was a meritorious fanfiction. I was particularly partial to the way the love triangle matured, which spoke to the depths of my psyche. I felt full of pity for Wue, nevertheless, who just desired intimacy for herself. The experience of reading the text was quite a peregrination, and I came out of it feeling easier in my mind. By and large, “The Marvelus Marrage” is truly a literary masterpiece.
Duck chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Achieve is not spelled with a 'Z'. All of your ships don't make sense. The teacher student things is just creepy. Try harder next time. Overall awful.

You should make it more about Fauntleroy. ;)