Reviews for Catch of the Day
Adorable story!
Ninny-na chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Yay for happy endings! :D
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Love this story! *sniff* Adore you and this fic! A really great two-shot! Ja ne and good luck! ]] xoxo
Aikat3rin3 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Horribly cliche, horrible cute, and it's horrible how much I love it! Do you realize what you done? This is terrible! I'm going to have to read this once a day to be satisfied now! Awesome two-parter!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Nice story!
Fruit chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Wah *squish* that was so sweet, thanks for the moment of fluff. Much needed for me right now, so thank you for sharing your story with us!

I hope you keep writing, beautiful piece!

Also loved the Gaara cameo lol, excellent!
Sqry chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
aw I'm glad SasuNaru had a happy ending at the end. It was painful to read through Sasuke's confusion and the both of them avoiding each other T.T
black55widow chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
The lemon seemed a bit rushed but overall a good story. Interesting plot and charactorations.
Gurhur chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Hm... I liked it for the most part, but the ending seemed a little anti-climatic. There seems to be something missing. I can't place what it is, but I think you get my point.

Besides that, though, it was good. :D
Muffin Ruler chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Very nice!

It was sexy and sweet, which is always what the doctor proscribes.

Well...the yaoi doctor.

I give it 6 thumbs up!
Stavi chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Steamy and adorable, a great combination. I really liked the ay you split up the sex scene between Sasuke and Naruto in the first chapter. At least that's what I think it was, but even if it wasn't, it was cool. :P Great job.
Nautical.Empress chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
*weary smile* It was a good story. Keep writing ne?
Ultramarina chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Hot!

Loved it :)
charlieslion chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
This is really well-written, my favourite part was probably their fight, and of course the lemon scene.
Theasus chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
very cliche' but that's the best type aint it?...unless it's mindblowng violent sexyness! yay for a sadistic bastard!