Reviews for Fake Identity
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked this picture of teenage Sammy trying to help banish supernatural threats. He did make a difference even if it involved lying.
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
It's stories like this that make me feel bad for Sam Winchester. He got such a raw end of the deal. Worse, maybe, then Dean, at times. He may be a whiney, touchy-feely guy, but his heart just wants to help. It's bittersweet.
sandymg chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Full disclosure I'm a little biased because I served as beta on this story. But my input was only to expand on a great initial premise of just how did Sam get involved with interrogations, which we later learn he's quite good at.

I like a good case fic and this turned into a doozy with a cool ghost story taken out of classic urban lore. Which of course turned into a real threat to Sam. Not to mention some Hurt!Dean and Sam taking care of him and feeling little brother guilt. And John ... being John. But also being there when it counts.

Feels like Supernatural at its best!
Stephen S chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Pretty good, I enjoyed it. Thanks for giving some more supernatural.
jenilee chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I enjoyed getting to see younger Sam learning the ropes of interrogating. Don’t see that very often at all. Nicely done with Sam and the girl, Evie too.

I like that Sam was able to let Evie and know that their information made a difference. I think that it would have been important to Sam, for them to know that they had helped.

Seeing Mr. Gardner murdered would have been pretty traumatizing for Sam knowing that his Dad and Dean go out and face this kind of thing every day. At this age it probably just stacked his case in favour of going to Stanford.

Some really great descriptions in the dream sequences; especially the last one with the puppy. Although I did wonder why only Evie in his dreams/hallucinations and no Dean, after his two injuries. No criticism implied; dreams don’t always make sense.

Nice job on this.
snowcherries chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great story! I love that Sam was right about the dog ghost...though going in alone still wasn't the best move. And I love that despite John's gruffness and curtness with Sam, when he was having a nightmare, he let himself fall into the caring father role for just a second.