Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I liked this! I've noticed lots of people make Jareth's birthday January 8th. I'm guilty of that in a story I wrote. Wonderfully written.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Gahn! So bittersweet.
Mrs Jareth King chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This. Was. Awesome.

But in a really bittersweet way. Your writing is always superb, and this story made my heart well up. Poor Jareth. :(

Favouriting this story, like I bet I will all your others. :)
austheke chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Lovely. It's good to see that the Goblin King's not made of ice, after all. I absolutely loved the scene of Sarah's birthday. D'awwww.

It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Naw *sniff* I love J/S fluff. . .
Leremia C. Awan chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
*sniffle* poor Jareth.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
..D'aww. See? Not demented at all! No heart ripping...xD
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Interesting and enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
everetza chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is a great fic, very bitter-sweet. You have a flowing and quite eloquent writing style thats good to read. Thanks for writing this :)
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I'm not usually a Sareth shipper; normally, the portrayal of Sarah is enough to make my gag reflex go off. (Sorry to those who like her character.) But this was extremely well-written, and I actually LIKED her! You captured confused emotions AND Jareth's character very well, a rarity for me. Bravo!

Coriacea chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh, sadness. So bittersweet. Yet, appropriate. I like it very much, dear. You managed to keep the magic alive yet again. Good job!
chee-wit chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this, even before I read it I thought, I might as well review now I'm sure I'm going to like it, I was right. I read it first and I really like it. I remembered his birthday too, but on the day, even if it's late it's sweet.

Also I admire that you had Jareth speaking properly along with Sarah not all this "cannot" and "will not" when they never speak like that at all in the movie or book. It was very sweet, well thought out, having their relationship forming and not Sarah's one minute revelation, where she suddenly decides that she loves him and wishes herself away. I liked how she still retained her characterstics and Jareth his, it was good although some small spelling errors. Overall I really liked it the ending was nice, a bit bittersweet but still very touching.

Nice work, I would hug you if I could for a good read.
CynthiaStar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was sweet :) it's great that you uploaded a new fanfic just when I finished reading Samhain Rites :)

Keep up the good work.
artseblis chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh, wow. this was so sweet. it made my day.