Reviews for Unforgivable Curse
Harmonious Cannons chapter 1 . 5/8
This rather reminded me of the song 'My love is always here', the one the play around the graveyard scene. Both the story and the song are equally touching.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I'm so glad to see someone of your obvious talent getting published. I hope the following you have gathered on this site will translate into more material reinforcement for you. I've checked out your LJ site but couldn't find any further Harry Potter works. I hope you will do another some day. Thank you for sharing the two on FF.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Omg so tender! Wonderfully written
petros308 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
That was a nice little vinette. I think all human animals remember at their basic level remember the touch of their parents when they were young and sick. It's a blind need
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
That was a powerfully built scene. Thank you for sharing.
maru-nyan chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Wow, well I just want to say that this is brilliant for many of the subjects that you touch upon. Firstly, the fact that Harry is such a kind soul would seeks out love since he has been denied it for so long- it always makes me really sad to think it.

He's got a lot on his plate and you've shown how this moment with Cedric's death is really when he starts crumbling a bit, it's left an indelible mark and I really FELT the importance of this moment and the feelings of sadness along with it.

Also, the Cruciatus side effects- totally not something really mentioned afterwards, but you used it well.

A really great fic with lots of feeling! It was amazing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Absolutely mind-blowing. That is what this amazing one-shot is. Mind-blowing. Thank you so much for sharing this short tale of yours with us.
DylanL chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Interesting possible start though the way you did start vox coporis was really good
meja9201 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
It's been a while since I read any of your stuff. I'd forgotten how awesome a writer you are. You'll probably never see this but thanks anyway ;)
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I like it alot, i wish there was more to it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This makes a good one-shot, so yes, thank you for posting it.
Ebianna chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
*sobs*

This is what I wish I could have seen in the actual book. It isn't far-fetched, and certainly in-character. Well done! :)
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Okay,
I have heard about you, your stories tend to have lasting effects on everyone i've asked about you
now i see why, your ability to build foundation for each characters is amazing it does help that i am always looking for a good Harry and hermione story i wish you could make this one longer i'd like to see how he reacts after being as he is always trying to be tough i'd like to see how he Handles breaking down to hermione now i have questions
I know in your other story (which i love that poem its my Absolute favorite, to this day it still gives me lasting chills) Vox corporis that Harry and hermione find love or at least that's what i have been told in this story (though it's completed) do they romantically love each other as well or is it just friendship love? because in my mind though the six and seventh books pushed him towards Ginny i still think in that world harry and hermione could have found eachother i don't know if i'm the only one but i can't read the sixth and seventh anymore i just can't Ginny was terrible even now after J.K rowling said she meant Harry and Hermione to be together i still don't like it.
I'm trying my hand at writing and though i'm quite creative as i'm sure you can see from this note i have terrible spelling and grammar but there is a story i was working on that has been done at least once i'm sure but in the movie there is a scene where Hermione runs to a room crying about won won\ and lav lav. and she asks "how does it feel" thinking he loves Ginny in my idea He loves Hermione and seeing her love Ron hurts him so when he says "it feels like this" he means seeing her love ron.. i know i'm sure it's silly and been done but i'm sure you could possibly make it Amazing.. Sorry for my terrible Drabble i just mean to compliment your story and Ask that question so i'll end this Terrible excuse for a Review here
Amazing work.