Reviews for Snowmen With Scarves
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hahaha didn't thought Shun could join in the snowball fight as fic.
Draco'sbigtoe chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow that was so much like the anime! I could have been an actual episode :3 it was so funny!
Intentation chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so adorable! I could practically see everyone doing just those things- that's how in-character everything was. And the twins..! Ah, you made me love them even more.

Thanks for the great contribution! c:
rowenna.mist chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i found myeyes filled with tears when i read this piece,

i dunno why, it's just i got the feeling that u knew them very well - like i did

it's a simple, but that simplicity was very - kimi to boku-ish

touching, i almost lost words what i'm going to write now

then at first place i just...very glad that there was kimi to boku fic, i just realized it now...

well , i love it very much...

and i'm going to write one ini this fandom (hopefully)

but ofcourse in my major language (indonesian) my english grammar really sucks a

i'm adding this to my fave :)
Paradise Affair chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Hehe! This is so adorable I love it! I wish their was more fanfics for KTB.
CRAZY-ANIME-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It was an entertaining story! Something to add would be that Japanese snowman only has two segments of a body! So the second ball would be the head, there wouldn't be a third snowball! But overall it was a refreshing story!
LightDawnTwilight chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ah this story is so sweet and funny! Loved the angels and the snowmen:).I love kimi to boku! and you are my first review ever!
TheSpacePrince chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is an adorable story! I love it! This could actually be an episode. xD I love everything about it. Especially the part when Yuuta said Shun's snowman was very Shun-like. And I can image Shun's cute smile!

Anyways, before I get all fangirl over you, I really love your story and I hope you make more Kimi To Boku fics! Keep up the good work! _
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh, I like this! It reads just like a real chapter from the manga would. I can't wait for winter now. And I really want to write a Kimi to Boku fic as well, though it won't be like this... :P Thanks for writing this!
Cheshire Dragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Very good. I'm sure there will be more fics when the anime comes out.
miacchi chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
very well written and in character! this fic just made me laugh

i'm surprised not many people write kimi to boku fics.
Srahloinhero chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
woww i rly like your story its like a real chapther of the real story! i can rly see that happening! you did a great job! w
Diamone chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I thought this was adorable. I really wasn't expecting there to be fanfics about this manga. This is the only one I really like out of the three that are on here.
yulia chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
wah.. so funny! i think you wrote their character very well. I never thought there would be any of kimi to boku fanfic, and i'm glad i found some in ffn. I love this fic, and i do hope people will write more of kimi to boku fanfic. It's a great manga! :). btw, sorry for the english :(.
Amane Bakura chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I didn't know there were any Kimi to boku fics! It's too bad the fandom is this small, but I loved the story! They were all very in character, and it definitely fits the daily life sort of mood that the manga has, so wonderful job! (I'm particularly a fan of the twins3)