Reviews for More Than My Life
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh, you should be proud! This hit home so amazingly, I love it! In-character and just what I imagined Vegeta's thoughts would be and more! Gosh, I felt this fic! Awesome job, superb writing!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh, short and simple is sweet, and beautiful! Let me tell you that! I love this! Totally mirrors that moment... yes, it never fails to open the dam, doesn't it? :)

Awesome job, great piece!
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
;o; No... poor Vegeta...Oh well! at least he comes back to life! Yay!
Kuroda Asuka chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Don't worry, I cried when I first watched this episode as well. It was also this episode where I began to like his character a lot. This was the episode where my pov of him changed.

You did well capturing this moment, this side of Vegeta.
Racy Nucleoli chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
After reading your other fic 'Fireflies', I felt I had to come see what else you'd written XD.

I am so glad I did! This is fantastic! I love Vegeta, he's my favourite character (along with Trunks) in the whole of DBZ and you capture his character perfectly! OMG I can actually see him thinking this in his final moments!

This is really brilliant work, seriously :).

Love Racy -

P.S. Yep, I cried at 'Final Atonement' too XD.
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Ah Vegeta! I remember sad! Great story, I loved it!
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I'm proud of you too. Cuz I too cried both the times Vegeta died and also when he went Majin. Your fanfic is really nice.
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You're not the only one who cried while watching it, it's probably the most heart wrenching episode of DBZ ever.

I really like this, just some insight to what he was feeling before he sacrificed himself, and really well written.

Good job.