Reviews for Kaiba's Letter to 4Kid's
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
'I should fire you right now, but I don't have the motivation or the authority to do so, but if I did, you would be so screwed.' I lol'd hee hee ]]
Mahersal chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
*dies* that. Was. Ahmahzing.
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
XD! Really funny. And yeah 4Kids SUCKS. I first started hating them for what they did to Pokemon.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol

That was funny, shame they always miss out all the violence :( lol

i really enjoyed reading that so thanks

PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
LOL, ah... this letter is so long over-due. Mokuba seriously DOES get kidnapped a LOT, Kaiba should invest in some self-defense classes for him... I remember that scene from the manga, I had only seen the 4 - ew ew ew - kids anime, and I was totally shocked.

Nice letter.
Ultimate Ending chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Lol This was good, he would say some of this stuff:D, I won't be specific becasue there was a few. But I guess one of my favorites was that dialogue part between Kaiba and Yugi XD So yea, that's all I can say

Good Job!
Wedjat chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I'm surprised you didn't through "Screw the rules, I have money" in there somewhere haha. I enjoyed this, I'm a big Abridged Series fan. You captured LittleKuriboh's humor pretty well.
Disparities chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I can see your angle with this but a few things you mentioned aren't really 4Kid's fault. Yugi's size didn't change in the dub and neither did most of Kaiba's screen time. It's also a card game in the Japanese version too. 4Kids never dubbed Season 0, so the whole scene with the knife and wad of cash doesn't exist in the English version anyways. Yugi doesn't actually yell, his voice is just high pitched. If anything, his yami yells way more than he does, but I guess people are reluctant to point that out because they love him so much. Lastly, if you're going to address Ryou (first name never mentioned in dub) Bakura's "British" accent, you may as well mention the "non-Japanese" accents of everyone else in the show (such as Joey/Jou's Brookyn accent). I'm not flaming, just drawing attention to certain details. As much as I like the original, I think 4Kids is overly bashed.
Redemptress chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
hahahahaha

you know the great thing about this? You wrote it in such a way, that it was entirely believable- we could actually ( well I could ) see kaiba writing furiously at his desk, in his office.

The tone's brillient by the way.

Heh heh- good thing Kaiba's one of my fav characters.

Really, good, thanks for posting it!

NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This totally made my day! Thank YOU! :D
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is great, but we fangrls would lve him if he wasn't brittish. This is still awesome!
Gweniveve Skyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Ok, that is hilarious! I hate 4Kids too, but I probably wouldn't have the guts to complain about a constantly yelling midget and a Japanese kid who has a British accent...hm. But any ways, I thought it was freakin' funny! Maybe you should do the other kids too. ( I can see Joey complaining how he can't hook up w/ Mai...lol. And the others complaining about the friendship speeches... but thats just me). Hope this helps :)