Reviews for Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ugh! These are the best type of ansty stories. I swear I cry harder when the angst involves Bella/Jasper. That man is a heart breaker.

Loved this! You're getting favorited...
shelbron chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was intense. My heart broke for Bella all through that story. Jasper should have followed his heart earlier but he got there in the end :)
mom4ver2004 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
awesome one shot i loved it
Rhea Bleu chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
jasper come off as a bit of a pansy to me. Why didn't he just tell Alice no . Simple as .. no .. why would Bella wanna be with someone who wasn't strong enough to break it off with someone that he didn't even like.
JadeJeronimo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow.

This was quite honestly breathtaking. The absolute beauty of this story astounds me!

I adore the pain and the heartbreak so much. I know that is sorta odd sounding, but I hate when two characters meet and everythings perfect and bam they are in love.

It was amazingly written too. You have an easy to read and flowy style. You almost have a dreamlike quality.

Thanks for writing this :)
noorake chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh, I should kick your butt for writing this. So.. romantic and sad and... amazing. I know I'll sound like a total girl, but I have to go fix my makeup now.

You write so beautiful.
Treasurer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great job with this.:] heart wrenching.
Ebony-Rosez chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
:D I love it so much! It was just as amazing the second time around. More tears, a beautiful story. Phenominal job. They were in character, even Alice in her own right. Totally a huge fan. :) Was so so happy to read it. Gosh I just can't get over it! Wonderful. I say more as I said before hee hee Really!