Reviews for A Drunk Norway is an Honest Norway
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This is really cute and I enjoyed it!
You are really talented keep up the good work!
Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh. My. Gods.
I am screaming from feels.
Vanilla-Tsun chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Okay today is Halloween I need myself to be HAPPY because I am damn scared now will you please UPDATE you know why
BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR GOD DAMN STORY SO PLEASE GIVE MEH MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! *wearing a puppy dog eyes* Pwetty pwease?
Its meh chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
ZeBluePasta chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
If you could pretty please add a second chapter to this i would give you all the imaginary cookies in the world.
Depressed Denmark fanfics are my favorites.
sweater queen chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Aww..I love Denmark, and reading this made me tear up untill the ending. I was happy at the ending. Go job on the story :-)
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aw, DenNor! So cute and sad. Poor Denmark, he should have said something. It was a good story.
Momo-chan Ni chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Well... it's the first time I read a fanfiction in english. Usually, if I don't feel interested enough in the story, I don't make any effort to read it in english (because I'm a too lazy Frenchy XD or maybe not enough confident...). But ! This time I was so attracted by the theme that I read it at once.
So, congratulation, you convinced a French to read in English XD
In the french fandom, there isn't that much DenNor and I think it's a shame. Not to mention your OS has something bittersweet I like. Well... it was cute. Thank you !
Mx Akiyata chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved this! TT_TT
Blueski chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Congratulations!
Your fanfic has been chosen to be put on a Tumblr blog called Blueski's Favorite Fanfictions. The URL is "blueskireadsonlinebooks". It should appear on the blog sometime this week.
Always,
Blueski

AH, I really love this one!
lovefordenmark chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
...i-i love this soooo much! poor denmark
are you srs rn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was a lovely fanfic to read. Poor Denmark.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awwww, the ending is so sweet! Poor Denmark, I felt so sorry for him when he heard his friends gossip about him.
nihon kitty chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
its adorable! i love it!
SulpiciaDoesntApprove chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Poor Denmark...

I like your take on his and Norway's relationship, it's nice to see Denmark be portryed as more than the "annoying, dumb, Norway-poking idiot", because while he certainly can be a jerk, he has a heart too...

(I also liked that Iceland and Finland were not just talking after Norway and Sweden respectively.)