Reviews for Beauty & the Blood
Jay chapter 14 . 7/18
Ahh! I've finally found something I hate about this story...it ended. Seriously though, I'm really glad I chanced upon your work. It was a great read & different than any others I've read. Sure, it's not the first one with Inu as a vampire, but I've never read one like this. Awesome work!
Jay chapter 12 . 7/18
"age of his conversation" Conversion. I think you've done this elsewhere, but haven't been commenting on each chapter. I keep wanting to rush to the next. I'm glad they're finally together. I kept wondering if she would offer him her blood as a peace offering of sorts instead of him going out.
Jay chapter 11 . 7/18
I understand WHY she didn't go back with Suikotsu, but I have to agree they make a great couple. Wish more people would put them together. That was a sweet ending.
Jay chapter 9 . 7/18
I had been wondering if it was her dad. This is rounding out really well. I thought their reactions to seeing each other after all these years was quite believable. Nice work.
Jay chapter 6 . 7/17
I think you did a great job with this chapter. I had a feeling Kikyo was his "creation" & I really liked the story for how she was turned. I've only ever hated when people portrayed her as an evil slut. You did really well with all the characters & the turmoil.
Jay chapter 2 . 7/17
Don't know how I never found this story before, but I like it.
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 14 . 6/6
Wow, just finished this and I really loved reading it. Despite this being a predominantly Inuyasha-Kagome story, I really, really, really enjoyed your take on Kikyo. You're absolutely right in how Inuyasha always made promises to her and then didn't keep them. It's so easy to demonize Kikyo as she comes in between Inuyasha-Kagome but it's so difficult to look past that and actually see her as the victim she was as well. You've done that and much more and that's commendable. Very well written!

And of course, the Inuyasha-Kagome romance was lovely to read about and I'm very glad that you had Kagome separate from Inuyasha and come to terms with what converting meant and how now all vampires were human. Nice character growth!

Great story and writing!
LadyRedRhodes chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Will you write a story of inuyasha and kagome's son and the nymph?
Asian Delicacy chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Oh yeah! I really liked this one. I don't usually go for vampire fics but you're a phenomenal writer and I figured it would be a good read nonetheless, and I want disappointed. I wanted to slap Inuyasha sometimes for going back and forth between Kagome and Kikyo but he and Kagome were having trust issues and was stubborn. I am glad that they moved passed they issues and became a happy family. I love happy endings. I don't care if they don't always reflect reality. Happy endings just make my heart swell. I've read some of your stories before and devised to revisit them because I know I didn't review all of them. You're like my favorite fanfic writer and your stories are deserving of reviews. So look for more ad I revisit Yount stories.
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Awe! Now they're one big happy family.
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Reunited and it feels so good.
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Inuyasha's emotions are so conflicting sometimes.
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I don't think Kikyo meeting Seishirou is gonna go over well with Kagome.
Asian Delicacy chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Kagome, Inuyasha and Lil Seishirou have all come full circle.
Asian Delicacy chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
That was unexpected. I hope he finds closure.