Reviews for A Mother's Difficult Decision
Billie1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG! I love this story. It was very sweet and I even cried! Poor Scully. I'm glad Reyes jumped in there and helped her out. Guess now they are related huh? LOL I didn't like her giving William to strangers either. Keep p the grea work.. should do another one with Monica telling her mom she's pregnant.. and maybe William calling her big sis! LOL just a thought.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I was thought the same thing, how would he be safe with strangers that wouldn't know about the people trying to kill or take William.

So, great story; sad, but great.
smut1956 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What a lovely solution for William and Dana. It'll be like the baby having another set of grandparents. Well written and I love the touches of John and Monica. Of course her parents would want her to settle down with him, we all do.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
SweetXSacrifice chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I loved your story. It would have been a much better version. I hate how they only put X-Files on at like 1 in the mornings now. It was such a great show. I hated how Scully gave up William and lost Moulder and after that she seemed to just be going through the motions. And Dogget and Monica...well I hated them too. lol. Anyways, not to rant or anything but I really liked your story. Good job!
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yeah, I don't like the concept of Scully giving up William at all. Even if my babies keep me up at night, I will find another way than giving up my child.

Though don't you think Scully could have used her resources to change her name, etc and go underground? I would!

Twas a lovely story. Sometimes I want to shoot the writers who made Scully give up William. it's just inhuman!
msralways chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I was really afraid of reading this because i dread this episode, I cried my eyes out everytime I saw it and I only saw it twice.

Despite not liking the idea of Scully giving up her baby to anyone, it was very well written.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
it was fantastic, i absolutely loved it, that was the hardest moment for scully in the whole series, but you gave it more meaning and really did it justise with this story!