Reviews for Sacrificial Son
Unterflieger chapter 5 . 9/8
l7
Things never seemed as bad as they were when Bobby was around-I miss him more than I should any fictional character.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Tight story, Dean in peril, frantic, determined Sam.
miXiZ chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Dean is adorable! Enjoyed the story all the way. well done!
somersault-j chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
Oh hell, HELL YES :D Why haven't I found this sooner? So much hurt and vulnerable Dean and so much protective family. Man, I loved this so much. Already read the sequel. Gonna leave some love there too now :)
PurpleDragons chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
What a horrible ending! D:
pipinheart chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
This was a great fic, loved it... Like seeing the father John could be.
nickiandlogan chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
one of my favorite stories. You are by far my favorite supernatural writer! continue!
Miss Light Bright chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Oh the emotions of it all! Great story, your writing style is awesome
Bartlebead chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I got hit in the face by a lady in a grocery store once. She was gesturing angrily at her children and i walked by at the wrong moment. Great hilarity ensued. Also got a black eye once at a dance; my partner made a poorly judged move and I was in the wrong spot. It could happen!

Thanks for the story!
PsychoticNari chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
awesome fic!
HeartsDragon chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
This story is amazing! It's so well written!

Poor Dean... And John and Bobby would be feeling so bad!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
oh no need to explain his need, to overcompensate with the ladies, i know a few things about psychology, i mean i don't have any great big award or anything, but i do know a few things about it, its one of the things you just gotta learn, if your gonna write like a good and proper crazy man,

you gotta know how crazy people speak, how they think, how they become as they are, how they deal with things, that sorta thing you know.

anyway great fic.

and you know what else... its actually got a few ideas in my head now, as to what i should or well could write up next here on

has me thinking on a few fictional characters i wrote up myself, that could join forces with Sam and Dean, or some such thing, if you read my Tongues Trilogy, you would know that i have some great ideas, and if i could actually manage to write up my own series of books like i want, and you could read em, you'd see just how great my reach into the zone of great ideas, really is.

anyway looooved the fic, and am gonna move on to the sequel.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
hmm why do bad things happen to good people, yes let me think about htat, maybe because their so damn rare, lol. seriously their so rare their fuckin freakish, little sammy, and the universe is not kind to freaks.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
i don't know about pain turning dean on, but i am unashamed to admit that, you are turning me on here, like Sarina's style, makes me think of my predecessor.