Reviews for Sacrificial Son
pipinheart chapter 19 . 3/3
This was a great fic, loved it... Like seeing the father John could be.
nickiandlogan chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
one of my favorite stories. You are by far my favorite supernatural writer! continue!
Miss Light Bright chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Oh the emotions of it all! Great story, your writing style is awesome
Bartlebead chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I got hit in the face by a lady in a grocery store once. She was gesturing angrily at her children and i walked by at the wrong moment. Great hilarity ensued. Also got a black eye once at a dance; my partner made a poorly judged move and I was in the wrong spot. It could happen!

Thanks for the story!
PsychoticNari chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
awesome fic!
HeartsDragon chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
This story is amazing! It's so well written!

Poor Dean... And John and Bobby would be feeling so bad!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
oh no need to explain his need, to overcompensate with the ladies, i know a few things about psychology, i mean i don't have any great big award or anything, but i do know a few things about it, its one of the things you just gotta learn, if your gonna write like a good and proper crazy man,

you gotta know how crazy people speak, how they think, how they become as they are, how they deal with things, that sorta thing you know.

anyway great fic.

and you know what else... its actually got a few ideas in my head now, as to what i should or well could write up next here on

has me thinking on a few fictional characters i wrote up myself, that could join forces with Sam and Dean, or some such thing, if you read my Tongues Trilogy, you would know that i have some great ideas, and if i could actually manage to write up my own series of books like i want, and you could read em, you'd see just how great my reach into the zone of great ideas, really is.

anyway looooved the fic, and am gonna move on to the sequel.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
hmm why do bad things happen to good people, yes let me think about htat, maybe because their so damn rare, lol. seriously their so rare their fuckin freakish, little sammy, and the universe is not kind to freaks.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
i don't know about pain turning dean on, but i am unashamed to admit that, you are turning me on here, like Sarina's style, makes me think of my predecessor.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
heh, nice one Dean, prod the old guy who doesn't have that much to live for left anyway, whose got needles within eye jabbing range of you, with a verbal sharp pointy stick. heh, great story so far, i was not wrong at all, definitely enjoyin this.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
i can already tell that i am gonna loooooove this story, i do so enjoy family spats... makes me feel like i'm not the only one with a screwed up life. *Grin*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
Pretty cool ending! DD

I really liked the whole story Congratulations

And about the sequel, I'll read it, for sure DD

See ya there, then o/

Rosetta
APWBD95 chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
I just found this story the other day, and I love it! Thrilled to hear about the sequel. Please, please tell me it will include Bobby? Anyway, just wanted to say that I thought you did a great job with the characters. You kept them true to the show, and your writing style is great. Writers like you are why I read fanfiction.
MysteryMadchen chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
Great story and so glad to have read it. I know your mostly a limp Dean girl, but maybe you might think of a limp Dean and permanently limp Sam story. You know me, blind or deaf Sam? Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. I left my laptop at work by accident and couldn't email on properly on my dinosaur home pc. Thanks for the update, Nicole.