Reviews for My Cinderella
lizzyclaire chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very nicely done. I would never have thought that Yuuki would fall to doing something as serious as cutting herself, but under that kind of peer preshure, I can see how it would make most anyone do it.

Silly Zero, don't you know that by making her be your Cinderella, you're put in the possition as prince? Which means that by qualification, yes, you have to wear the crown. :)
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wonderful. But my mind cannot grasp the concept of Zero and Kaname working together, not even to help Yuuki. Kudos to you! Well, done!
Aslickain Kiant chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
omg~! u matched personalites perfectly! :) i am so happy! :) 3 the story!
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
so beautiful. i can't imagine yuuki cutting herself. taht just impossible. that much more zero style. XD
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 1 . 2/22/2010

you should consider continueing with it. you know like you write one more chapter about how hes like protecting her and when someone messed with yuuki, he'd be like

"you touch her again,ill rip your hands off" or something like that...

awsome fanfic.
silver-zenko-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
perfect relationship! There's no Kaname in the way, and him and Zero were even standing next to each other. Yuki and Kaname are siblings, as it should be. It's such a good story!
Morbidly Bored chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
You know, you could actually turn this into a story. :D

And Jebus, what a -cough- bitch -cough- those girls are...
GlassTears8 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hm...I think that it would be cool to expand this a little and turn it into a story with chapters. Thanks for posting!
Hopelesslylostromantic chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
you better be working on another chapter to this! it was soo good but i would tone it down a bit with the beatings its a little intense.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 1/11/2010