Reviews for Out for the Count
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
After all they've been through, to have something like this happen...*shakes head*

Excellent, thank you!
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was a wonderful one-shot - very intense.
mudstalker chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great story! It was very dramatic; I never expected a bathtub. Course, Rodney does tend to like his bubble baths.
angw chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Ah ha. I first thought this was happening off world and then realised it wasn't. Nice twist. LOL Sheppard will have enough material to tease McKay.
x Varda x chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw, poor Rodney! Loved it of course :D
shiloh42 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
LOL - loved the ending. A new Tridget story makes me so happy but it was so short.
deblease chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Good story!
Trillian52 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Nice story - only Rodney could fall asleep in the bath! The last three lines of dialogue have been repeated so you might like to go back and re-edit.:-)
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Did this win? It's excellent!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
YAY! Read this on LJ, so glad it's here so that I can favorite it!

Love this short story! Short, but packed a punch! Love how John was counting the seconds..well done!

Always enjoy a good Rodney whump story with John there to save him and offer some comfort! And of course Carson there to help! _

Thanks for this great story! Hope to see more SGA Rodney whump stories from you! _
obaona chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very intense! I was amused to discover the source of the problem, though, as I'm sure you intended. :p Also, in the last part, I think you repeat some text accidentally. But a nice, quick and amusing read overall. :)