Reviews for The Doctor Is In
KK chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh man, how I would LOVE to be there watching a Dr. Who marathon with them!
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
"...it had been Emily's ringtone for a while."

GUESS MY RINGTONE xD
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
WonderW89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ah, God! 'Blink' was horrible! I still look over my shoulder at gargoyles... Nice one!

"I'm the Doctor and I just kiss Madame de Pompadour!" Gotta love Davey T.
Ash chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I am so confused and amused all at the same time. I truly love this little series even if I don't understand 90% of what's being discussed. And that trend continues as I spent much of this story going 'what the hell is she talking about?' In a good way, of course.
DragonWolfStar chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Freaking awesome! Lol, I love Doctor Who.
harrietamidala1691 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is so funny, Reid, Prentiss, Garcia and Lynch inducting Morgan into the Who! The only thing I nag about is that you never reveal who's Reid's favorite Doctor-although I have a funny suspicion it's a certain tall, brunette skinny idiot with a pin-striped suit and along brown coat. With the brown hair, skinny tallness aspect, does that sound like the description of a certain resident genius? *raises eyebrows*
star jelly chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was a great story! I loved the line

‘Yeah?’ asked Garcia. ‘Favorite Doctor?’

‘Second,’ Emily answered without hesitation, before a look of horror overtook her expression. ‘Crap.’ She looked at Morgan. ‘See, this is why I always screw up dates.’

That was hilarious!
cuethecarcrash chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMFG! Doctor Who and Criminal Minds! two of my absolutely favorite shows! SQUEE! /end fangirl moment/

anyway.. This was really well written. You captured the character's personalities exactly! I also really liked the line "... and several other varieties of mini...". I will most definately be checking out your other stories now. -
anitarose chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Quite good. I'm amazed at your knowledge of all things Theta Sigma. :D Combining him with Criminal Minds might be rather...interesting. I'm a 4th Girl myself, but I did like 10 as well. :D

a.
yellowsmurf6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
BWAHAHAHAH!

Loves it. And I miss Roger, the Orc... *shifty eyes* ; )