Reviews for Reaper
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
WHY YOU NO UPDATE!? This is the first fanfic where I'm actually looking forward to what Mayuri does.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, epic fail at the end.
bloodlinenaruto chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
update
Wordlurker chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Oh lawl, a vizard Ichigo wielding Kazeshini who willingly lets himself be put under Mayuri's scalpel for the sake of upgrades and increased power? Very, very nice stuff, that, and it's not something I have ever had the pleasure of seeing before.

I'm definitely putting this on my Alert list.
bhull242 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Pretty good start. I'm not sure why you gave Ichigo Kazeshini or how this will affect Hisagi, but it seems to be working for you so far. Also, you did Mayuri Kurotsuchi just fine, not that that is particularly difficult; the guy is a mad scientist with no morals and a love of dissections and human modifications.
King Hawke chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
you are keeping mad scientist shinigami very much in character. I look forward to when you introduce Nemu.

the story seems to be completely different from Canon, insomuch that I can't tell where Ichigo came from. he seems to have replaced Mr.69 cheek.
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
An exciting, original idea! A few spelling errors, calling Kazeshini his parent for one. On the whole not bad at all.
Takai153 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Well this is interesting. I like Ichigo's new personality; good guys becoming jerks is always fun to read. I wonder just what Mayuri will do to Ichigo. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
it up
bleach number 1 fan chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
lol that was realy interesting the oc ichigo is interesting this looks promising
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
fucked up so much...mayuri i mean,not ur the fic is excellent!keep this up!
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
It pretty okay!
colin chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Freaking sweet. I wonder what is going on with the whole Hollow thing? I also wonder if he will join Aizen? I hope you update again soon.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
wow..really wish he HAD gotten woulda been epic..

honestly..kazeshini looks like a TRUE bankai version of zangetsu...
Shiano16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010