Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
Beautiful-Monster99 chapter 22 . 1/15
I just wanted to say that this absolute masterpiece is one of the greatest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Your writing style is so perfect, your visual is stunning, and the story is just beautiful. I was sucked in to the story from chapter one and was able to form a bond with every single well-written character and that all just made this story absolutely outstanding and gorgeous! Honestly one of the best stories I have ever read on this website! I even managed to read it within a span of two days, Haha! Words can not express how much I love this, and I can not thank you enough for creating such a beautiful piece of art for us to read and definantly enjoy 3
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2017
Is that Margot Robbie in the story profile picture? Is that who you visualized as Klara?
SO GOOD chapter 22 . 6/29/2017
The absolute best Inglourious Basterds - Donny x OC story out there. I only wish there was more of their tale to read!
Hermitt chapter 22 . 2/4/2017
This was great! Really well paced and a seamless fit that didn't get boring at all. Thoroughly enjoyable. Well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
No way! NO FUCKING WAY! I already have read this once and decided to read it again. I just love it. And then I thought "hm, let's see what this author are writing" AND you are the one writing "Crossroad" by twd and I love that fanfic too!
K900 chapter 22 . 3/19/2016
Great entertaining story. Am late for class. I just couldn't stop reading. I'm definitely gonna get "chewed out."
Marija chapter 22 . 3/2/2016
I know this isn't a new story and that its all wrapped up but I just wanted to say HOLY SHIT. I read this whole thing in one sitting and it is fantastic - although I love it fitting an OC into the Inglorious Basterds plot is really tough and you've done it beautifully. I haven't read I fic like this before for this fandom. You've got talent! (I would honestly love so many more little stories as the Donowitz's grow up I'm hooked)
EnglishIvy chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
I just found this story. I know it has been done for a while, but I would like to say that it was just lovely. Thank you so much for writing it! I really enjoyed it.
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 22 . 2/9/2016
An absolutely wonderful and beautiful story! I read it all in one day because I could not put it down. I loved everything about this story - the plot, the writing and your portrayal of the characters; especially Klara and Donny. Perfect ending as well, I was in tears by the end of it. Just absolutely wonderful!
Saudade Florentina chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Seriously the beeessst fic I've read in a long while! Spent two nights staying up late on a school night to read this- sooo worth it! Thank you for writing this gem 3
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oooh this looks like it's going to be good! :)
maya chapter 22 . 5/5/2015
God, I loved the story so much I have just read it in one go. No regrets, although it might make my exams tomorrow slightly daunting:) Thank you for sharing!
borrowingluck chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
G
MovieLover2019 chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
This was so good! I loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
This is one the first (I finished it over a year ago I think) and best fics I've ever read, truly.