Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
Is that Margot Robbie in the story profile picture? Is that who you visualized as Klara?
SO GOOD chapter 22 . 6/29
The absolute best Inglourious Basterds - Donny x OC story out there. I only wish there was more of their tale to read!
Hermitt chapter 22 . 2/4
This was great! Really well paced and a seamless fit that didn't get boring at all. Thoroughly enjoyable. Well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
No way! NO FUCKING WAY! I already have read this once and decided to read it again. I just love it. And then I thought "hm, let's see what this author are writing" AND you are the one writing "Crossroad" by twd and I love that fanfic too!
K900 chapter 22 . 3/19/2016
Great entertaining story. Am late for class. I just couldn't stop reading. I'm definitely gonna get "chewed out."
Marija chapter 22 . 3/2/2016
I know this isn't a new story and that its all wrapped up but I just wanted to say HOLY SHIT. I read this whole thing in one sitting and it is fantastic - although I love it fitting an OC into the Inglorious Basterds plot is really tough and you've done it beautifully. I haven't read I fic like this before for this fandom. You've got talent! (I would honestly love so many more little stories as the Donowitz's grow up I'm hooked)
EnglishIvy chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
I just found this story. I know it has been done for a while, but I would like to say that it was just lovely. Thank you so much for writing it! I really enjoyed it.
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 22 . 2/9/2016
An absolutely wonderful and beautiful story! I read it all in one day because I could not put it down. I loved everything about this story - the plot, the writing and your portrayal of the characters; especially Klara and Donny. Perfect ending as well, I was in tears by the end of it. Just absolutely wonderful!
Saudade Florentina chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Seriously the beeessst fic I've read in a long while! Spent two nights staying up late on a school night to read this- sooo worth it! Thank you for writing this gem 3
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oooh this looks like it's going to be good! :)
maya chapter 22 . 5/5/2015
God, I loved the story so much I have just read it in one go. No regrets, although it might make my exams tomorrow slightly daunting:) Thank you for sharing!
borrowingluck chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
G
MovieLover2019 chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
This was so good! I loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
This is one the first (I finished it over a year ago I think) and best fics I've ever read, truly.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Like your story but Klara being pregnant and still drinking and smoking bothers me. She doesn't even experience other pregnancy symptoms after the one week she was sick. No morning sickness, cramping, cravings, breast change, swelling of the feet or stomach, or the baby moving around. You should keep a time frame or dates from the beginning to end to help with order and development.

I like your story but there are holes and problems that irk me. Your writing has improved over the years but there is still potential for more improvement.