Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
SML chapter 23 . 7/9/2020
I've binged read this story and I have to say that you did a great job! This story is so awesome and the love between Donny and Karla its just ... wow just wanted to let you know :)
xtaintedlove chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
Loved this!
The epilogue was adorable!
Isobel Hobbs chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
I love this story so much. I’ve read it several times over the years! You are an amazing writer!
Yesi Suarez chapter 23 . 11/7/2019
By far the best fic I’ve ever read from any fandom. You wrote everything so well and I think you did every character justice! Really amazing work.
togepipi chapter 23 . 8/19/2018
That new chapter was adorable! You’re a fantastic writer. I would definitely read a re write too, not that it needs it!
Sandafairy chapter 23 . 8/7/2018
Would you perhaps be interested in writing another one-shot with some of the Jewish children Klara saved looking her up and meeting her? Or perhaps Donny throwing Klara a birthday party, and inviting all of the kids (now adults, probably with their own kids) that she saved. I think it would be a really neat idea! But anyways, absolutely love this story! 3
lamomepiaf04 chapter 23 . 8/7/2018
I absolutely love this story and freaked out when I saw the update pop up in my favorites! Also really exited about an updated version. :)
Have you ever considered writing another basterds story ? I wouldn't mind that either :D
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2018
I loved this little update and was so surprised to get the email! I would love an updated version, you probably
Have so many new ideas and tweaks with time behind you. !
TargaryenClown44 chapter 23 . 8/6/2018
Yes please! I can’t get enough of this story! I first read it years ago and I still love every part of it.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2018
This is adorable
Eugene's sizzuhs chapter 23 . 8/6/2018
This was so cute omfg
OceanxEyes chapter 23 . 8/6/2018
Really superprised to see an update but definitely not disappointed. The short was really sweet and cute, captured everything perfectly.

As for the clean up, I'm interested. I've been eyeing the story to reread it for a while just haven't gotten to it yet. I've always liked this story and if you say you want to clean it up I eagerly await the updates.
dylanobrodie chapter 22 . 7/27/2018
absolutely LOVED this story! its so well written and OC were put into the story well. the ending was fantastic, it was what Klara and Donny truly deserved after everything they went through just to be together. great job on writing this story, its one of my favourites! :)
togepipi chapter 22 . 7/15/2018
WOW this is a fantastic story! OC was amazing, the Basterds and Nazis were so well written and honestly could not fault it! I loved the epilogue tooa perfect ending. Also, I appreciated how historically accurate your story wasI studied history for a long time (and as I’m English we focus a lot on the world wars) and everything about hiding the Jews, the methods used and what would be involved was spot on. Thank you for gracing the internet with this!
Beautiful-Monster99 chapter 22 . 1/15/2018
I just wanted to say that this absolute masterpiece is one of the greatest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Your writing style is so perfect, your visual is stunning, and the story is just beautiful. I was sucked in to the story from chapter one and was able to form a bond with every single well-written character and that all just made this story absolutely outstanding and gorgeous! Honestly one of the best stories I have ever read on this website! I even managed to read it within a span of two days, Haha! Words can not express how much I love this, and I can not thank you enough for creating such a beautiful piece of art for us to read and definantly enjoy 3