Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
Saudade Florentina chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Seriously the beeessst fic I've read in a long while! Spent two nights staying up late on a school night to read this- sooo worth it! Thank you for writing this gem 3
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oooh this looks like it's going to be good! :)
maya chapter 22 . 5/5/2015
God, I loved the story so much I have just read it in one go. No regrets, although it might make my exams tomorrow slightly daunting:) Thank you for sharing!
borrowingluck chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
G
MovieLover2019 chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
This was so good! I loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
This is one the first (I finished it over a year ago I think) and best fics I've ever read, truly.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Like your story but Klara being pregnant and still drinking and smoking bothers me. She doesn't even experience other pregnancy symptoms after the one week she was sick. No morning sickness, cramping, cravings, breast change, swelling of the feet or stomach, or the baby moving around. You should keep a time frame or dates from the beginning to end to help with order and development.

I like your story but there are holes and problems that irk me. Your writing has improved over the years but there is still potential for more improvement.
Seryan Parks chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Gaah I know the story is complete and everything but I'm gonna review anyway because I loooove this fic. Klara is cool and Donny is just umf. I want to take him home and feed him cookies. Going to read the rest of the fic now.
Senshi of Earth chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Thank you for such a beautifully written story :-)
Isolde chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Please write something for Hugo! He's such a good character that's not nearly appreciated as he should be.
Juliedoo chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Loved this story. The plot was engrossing, it was well written, the characterization was realistic, and Klara was a really likeable character. I just enjoyed it SO MUCH, and I wanted to say thank you for writing it and putting it out for people to see. n_n
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Ugh, it was brilliant!
Miss-me-Jack26 chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
This. Story. Is. AMAZING! I recently became reobsessed with this movie and fell in love with Donny( or more specifically Eli ;) and was sooooo happy to find a story where he didn't die! Not only that but you crafted a beautiful story filled with suspense, romance, action, drama, and just pure awesome. There were points where I was sick with anxiety not knowing what was going to happen next and only a truly amazing story does that to you. Thank you so much for writing this! It was SOO well done! I hope you write more Inglorious Basterds stories since you capture every characters essence so well!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Such an outstanding, memorable story with an amazing original plot and characters that are seamlessly and believably tied into the original movie. This piece is of the utmost professional quality, and I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the movie it's based on. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with others. Easily one of the best things I've read in a long time!