Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
LetYourHeartDoTheTalking chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
*has a heart attack* *favorites story*
LetYourHeartDoTheTalking chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I think I almost burst with excitement reading this story, I'm on chapter 7, but I truly do love it. Darling you write wonderfully!
CrashingUpward chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
Love it! Update soon!
chibigurl305 chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Great story! And great OC too :) *advice, flame me or don't!* Maybe it'd be easier to read if you re-read your story yourself and made sure that all of the events flow better~

Fave
The Red Hoodie chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
So I've read all fourteen chapters in one sitting and just...this is a fantastic story. Everything is just spot on. I cannot wait for a new chapter!
The.Everest.heart chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
Yowza! At first I was like ugh they get along too well but than bam drama and pregnancy! A nice light touch on the Basterds as I get sick of the over action or dramatic sequences where people try to spruce up the language. This has humour and isn't depressing either so I like it quite a bit!
poisedrose chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! Keep up the wonderful work, I look forward to the next chapter. :D
smithsbabe65 chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
This story is AMAZING! And your OC, Klara is so well rounded and fully developed character. She's no Mary Sue...not by a long shot.

I can't wait to read how the rest of this fic unfolds. And by the way, I love your take on Donny, he comes across a sensitive brute. I like that in a man!
Reige chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
OMG! SHE'S PREGNANT! SQUEEE! DONNY'S A DADDY AND ALDO'S AN UNCLE!
Josef Engle chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Ello'

what an amazing variation on the basterds, simply wonderful

J
Bobadoo chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Okay, this story is just fantastic amazing wonderful glorious! Please update soon! I can't take it!
Ellie13x chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
I just came across this story and I fell in love immediately! It is so well written and thought out, I hope you continue it soon! It sucked me in, I read it in the span of a few hours. I can't wait for the next chapter!
witchbaby300 chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Yay! Shes totally pregnant! Lol Anyways i'm sorry this review was late i got caught up in this story and ignored all my mail. Lol i can't wait for the next one!
Bobadoo chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Just looked at this story out of curiosity, never read an Inglourious Basterds fic, and I must say this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read! I wish I could keep going but it's late as it is and my battery is dying. I cannot wait to read more!
opticon217 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
God bless a good pregnancy to make things a little more heated. Sorry I fell a little behind in reviews and chapters but I'm all caught up now! Glad to see a turmoil has entered the relationship a bit because it makes things a lot more interesting!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »