Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
hooliganism chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Gaah I know the story is complete and everything but I'm gonna review anyway because I loooove this fic. Klara is cool and Donny is just umf. I want to take him home and feed him cookies. Going to read the rest of the fic now.
Senshi of Earth chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Thank you for such a beautifully written story :-)
Isolde chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Please write something for Hugo! He's such a good character that's not nearly appreciated as he should be.
A Deathless Song chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Loved this story. The plot was engrossing, it was well written, the characterization was realistic, and Klara was a really likeable character. I just enjoyed it SO MUCH, and I wanted to say thank you for writing it and putting it out for people to see. n_n
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Ugh, it was brilliant!
Miss-me-Jack26 chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
This. Story. Is. AMAZING! I recently became reobsessed with this movie and fell in love with Donny( or more specifically Eli ;) and was sooooo happy to find a story where he didn't die! Not only that but you crafted a beautiful story filled with suspense, romance, action, drama, and just pure awesome. There were points where I was sick with anxiety not knowing what was going to happen next and only a truly amazing story does that to you. Thank you so much for writing this! It was SOO well done! I hope you write more Inglorious Basterds stories since you capture every characters essence so well!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Such an outstanding, memorable story with an amazing original plot and characters that are seamlessly and believably tied into the original movie. This piece is of the utmost professional quality, and I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the movie it's based on. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with others. Easily one of the best things I've read in a long time!
gebi chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
This was a great story, I could hardly stop reading :)
jdwench87 chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
This story has been such a wonderful tale to read. You have taken me on a very exciting journey with awesome characters and a fantastic female lead! I wish this story wouldn't end but I know all good ones do have to eventually. I felt a little sad but happy at the last chapter in this story. You write wonderfully!
notkeepingcalm chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
BEST
chandlerrs64 chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
!... Like, seriously that was such an engaging story that I'm so angry that it ended!
This was so worth the read.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Ah that was so good! I read it all in one day and ugh you need to write more Donny/oc's or just anything. Seriously, really well done :3 xo
Ahhh chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
Damn you for making me cry! I'm sad this story is over but it was absolutely amazing! Those two are just so dang perfect and I love you for writing this story! :D
Omg chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
This is so good. And I honestly am in love with Klara and Donny (more than I already was before). Your writing style is superb and keeps the reader engaged so really good stuff! :)
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »