Reviews for The Fräulein and The Basterd
No chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
I can't deal with all these feels. They're too perfect. This is just too good.
I love this chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I am literally a tiny ball of feels right now. I can't...just stop. Donny is one of my fav characters and this story is so good. On to the next chapter!
smithsbabe65 chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
I'll be honest, I postponed reading this epilogue for as long as I have because I just couldn't bring myself to admit that this wonderful story has finally reached it's conclusion.

But now that my eyes have at last taken in the well-scribed words that comprise such a fitting ending all I can say is BRAVO! You've not only done a superb job of neatly tying up all the loose ends, you also masterfully maintained Donny, Aldo and all the known players perfectly in character right up until the end of this.

It's rare a occurrence with AU's, since alternate storylines can usually diminish or even decimate well-known character traits for the sake of a new circumstances or environment the may writer create.

Nevertheless, what was really astonishing to me was how you managed to seamlessly integrate these bigger-than-life characters with your OC's while adding new depth and dimension to the source material you based you fic on... which is a testament to your talent.

I know that writing this piece took dedication and a great love for Donny, Klara and the rest of the Basterds and for that I thank you. I hope that one day soon you'll gift us with another story in this universe. Perhaps a glimpse into the distant future where the infamous Bear Jew has to (reluctantly) give away his only daughter at her wedding to one of Utivich's boys. Wouldn't that be a sigh to behold?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
Good eupilogue, your a great writer. Hope to read your future works.
SalPal chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
I'm sorry to say that but I think many parts are missing in this epilogue. Well I mean, it really is beautifully written and the details were smartly added but if you added the parts that contain their first arrival to Boston, we would be more satisfied. Actually I really wondered about when the neighborhood folks heard about Klare's bravery and how she saved many Jew lives. Yes, buddy, we need a prequel. PUH-LEASE. Who is with me?
PrayTonight chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you for taking this story, even as it was long, and finishing this with a lovely ending. I feel sad now that it's end, but I kinda feel that everything is over and Klara and her new family with Donny is just doing well. Thanks for this story (and I hope you continue with your hobbit fic, I love Arya x Thorin!)
Lila chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
OMG I cannot express how happy this ending makes me. It's just PERFECT! Klara and Donny got their happily ever after, with a wonderful family, and they love each other so much! Also, I greatly enjoyed how much of what Tarantino originally wrote you have been able to put into your story. Like the fact that the Lee Donowitz from True Romance is Donny Donowitz' son. It made me smile.

*Sigh* Now that this story is over, I kinda hope for a sequel. I would love to read more about Donny and Klara. They're like, the most epic couple ever! Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
TheDuckOfNom4 chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Oh god...It's all over... *cries* :'(
Leena chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Congrats on a job well done! You should be proud of yourself! Such an epic tale - I'm actually going to read it again! :)
FlyingPanties chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Bravo! ((Loud applause!))
What a finale to this wonderfully exciting story!
Though, I was sad to hear about Landa's ultimate demise! Sort of half expected him to knock at the Donowitz's door ; or, even Kurt!
The Red Hoodie chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Oh my gosh I'm so...happy! These two have been through so much and this ending was JUST what they deserved! I could picture every scene and I might have teared up once or twice! I'm so so so happy that you ended up finishing this fic finally! It's quite a masterpiece! :)
dribblestheturtle chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderfully beautiful piece of art. If you ever write a book and get it published, I'll read it.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
EPILOGUE NOW NOW NOWNOWONWONWONWONWONWOO!
sal pal chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
it's been a month!
dribblestheturtle chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Oh my fucking god, do I even have to say how much I love you for writing this? I am literally crying...

I originally had writing something alike in mind, but now... I am kind of biased, cause I don't actually know if I manage to do a similarly good job. Well, time will tell.

Anyways, thank you so much for posting this and good luck with the epilogue.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »