Reviews for What It Means To Whistle
akii.kitsune chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
'Kay, so... sex scene was fantastic, i cried when Fred was leaving but then I felt happy when George felt happy... in one word - brilliant.
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
well... i don't think it needs to be explained much... but i still loved it, it was really sweet in the end. :D
KimOfDrac chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved it!
Submarine19 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Gah you awesome author! Please give yourself more credit because this was beautifully done. Definitely one of the best Fred/George fics out there. Cheers!
catlea xmas chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Amazing story ! Whoever you are who made this is just a genius ! I shed a tears while reading this, I'm crying ! This is just awesome , love the pairing ! They're so sweet !

- catleaxmasxx
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this was so sad!
weasleytwinsinthebluebox chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
My goodness, you know just how to pull at your reader's heartstrings don't you? This was so depressing but also amazing, love your work :3
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I had a long cry at the end of this...such a sweet story :')...One for the faves xx
TVL chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really liked this. You wrote the emotion beautifully. I always get so sad reading post series fics, because thinking about one twin living on without the other is just heartbreaking, and you really captured that without the story losing it's sweetness. Great job. :]
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was amazing. The way you wrote their first time together was so impressively REAL. I want to cry. Poor boys.
NJ McRiley chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Normally I am not into Fred/George twincest but I loved this one! There was so much depth to it.
Ligux chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I weren't into slash things... until today. Story is the closest to perfect I have red. Thanks.
Valun chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Curse you, you git! *sniffle* Thanks for writing it.
VenixB chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That ending made me wanna cry. I really loved this fic 3
Lulaneih chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
You bastard. D: You made me cry.