Reviews for Berries & Cream
Dutyfree chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I casually remembered this story, and had to come back and find it. You definitely have a knack for writing the Uhura/Spock pairing, and I love the way you write Jim. I hope you do more :)
firehottie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was wonderful and hilarious! It is now my head-cannon for how Nyota came to call Kirk by his first name. :)
krjemb chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I don't know, that strawberries and cream had spider cooties.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Umm Spock's heart is on his left side right under his ribs not in his chest like a humans. Also i don't like how in the movie Kirk and Spock hate each other but their still a team. U can't do that. I like it much better in the REAL universe. Their bffs together with Bonesy!
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hahaha I loved it. Poor Jim! Trying to help and getting throttled for it!
Little Ms Critic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aw... loved it! Spocky was a teeny bit OOC but it wasn't disgustingly over the top like he sometimes is portrayed in fanfics. This rocked. Everything seemed to match up perfectly. Only complaint is making Kirk swear which seemed even more OOC then a Vulcan in love. Everything else was golden.

Write more Star Trek fics! This was really good and pretty entertaining as well!
clow-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my God. Haha. This is just hilarious. Totally loved everybody.
Themadman chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This story would be good except for the tiny and inconvenient fact that Vulcans have a strict taboo about touching anything they intend to eat. This would include licking food off a partner.
HappyBat chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is gold. I laughed the whole time I was reading this.
MaybeSage chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
omg HAHAHHA you have NOOO idea how hard i laughed XD i literally had a purple face HAHHAHAHA XDDD!
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Omigod! The general set-up, with the strawberries and cream, and then the execution... insanely hilarious! I'm still grinning like a fool writing this review.
Great, strike that, AWESOME story!
LouLou chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Tehee! I thought it was awesome!

Absolutely hysterical :D

good stuff!
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
ooh I loved it. I have to show this one to my brother. He's the Star Trek nut.
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 3/23/2010