Reviews for Changed
blue chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
really enjoyed this. thank u!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Very nice fic; superbly written. :)
Nejiten Queen chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Best Nejiten fic ever.
Dreaming101 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Amazing job. I love that this isn't the typical "they have hots for each other, let's have sex" story. You gave it depth and complexity with Neji's stuggle to understand romance and Tenten's own problems with trying to find out what romance is to her. Really great job. :)
Inume-blue chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
cute story. It was nice to see more of Neji. I also liked how you made Hinata more confident. Keep up the good work. :)
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! This is amazing! It has all the right things: passion, conflict, real emotion! And physicality too! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
anthropomorphychan chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Neji can be so very sweet in his own way. :D Excellent continuation. What an amazing chapter.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Amazing first chappie. Cannot wait to read the 2nd. :D
seann chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wowowowowow. I really like how much effort you put into this story and how seamlessly it flows. I hate reading stories that just jump straight to their supposed point and end. I like the way you develop the characters to make us really believe that it's Neji and Tenten that we're dealing with and how you address the reservation Tenten definitely has reason to feel. Plus, I like the way you set Neji up to be suuuuuuuper cute next chapter. I'm excited : )
deyru j.morancil chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
No wonder the way, the way you described the story was just like Precious Things. Your story war brilliant and you definitely got the talent. Support NejiTen. Thanks
M. Mellow chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Dayum! Hinata is so out there.

She's a very strong character in the story!

Thank you for not making her look (description wise) so useless! :3
M. Mellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Haha, good game LEE!

Rofl, Neji kept saying that Tenten's admirer interrupted his training! Gotta love his reasons! XD
Ryuu no Kami chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Dating 101, Hyuuga Style: Tell your teammate that she threw her shurikens beautifully at a training session. You will win her heart.

I laughed so loud when I read that. And I could feel the discomfort Neji endured on his date. But I laughed at him!

Surprisingly well in character (but that's not a surprise coming from you lol), especially when you had him talk to Hinata. I was very impressed. Anyone who says that is too OOC needs to realize that Neji is a GUY and GUYS have things called HORMONES! He just does a damn good job at masking it.

And Neji being hit on by guys, ahahahahahahaha! KEEP DRINKING NEJI!

Another very well done story going on my favorites! I am thinking maybe you should write more!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Neji was such an ass, and at times, even though I knew otherwise, I felt like he wanted to just use Tenten for pleasure. But then again, his personality in this story is a fresh perspective from the usual view show cased in fanfiction.

I enjoyed it. I had read half way through the the last chapter by midnight, but then I had to stop. My eyes were drooping. But believe me, even though I was probably half conscious, the itch to grab my phone from my night stand and finish it (despite the fact my blackberry irritates me with its slow internet connection), was almost too overwhelming. But thankfully, sleep came : I was in desperate need of it anyway.

It was wonderful. Keep writing!

~M.I.
Marie chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I honestly adore your writing. It's so... maturely written, unlike most of the terrible romance fics that make the Naruto fandom look ugly. This though, this, I enjoy reading. I'm about to go read your other works now.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »