Reviews for If an Autobot do NOT do the following 2
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 18 . 1/14
Oh wooow hahaha I love Override! Bahaha poor Prowl-car... He puts up with so much, even more than he knows.. My Pro-owl! TTTT po-po barricade heh ••
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 10 . 1/14
OMP -oh my Primus- poor Prowl-car xD
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 9 . 1/14
Oh lord, Prowl-bot... Hahahahahaha!
Please, tell me SOMEONE got that recorded to use as blackmail later on... Heheh I love Prowlie the most ((heh he's gonna blow a fuse at all the nicknames :3 )) But he's too easy to tease! XD
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 8 . 1/14
AHMAHGASH PROWLER IS SOO ADORABLE! *famgirl squees very loudly, cuddling a Prowl plushie*
Tankyuu tankyuu tankyuuuuu!
AliceSylvia chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Like it.
AliceSylvia chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I think helium does not ignite as hydrogen does.
Love the butterfly wings!
AliceSylvia chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Yep. #42 especially.
Esor 'Rolamee chapter 38 . 4/12/2012
hehe. Powerlines, you gotta love 'em Ratchet.
LunaeShark chapter 40 . 12/22/2011
Ironhide's ABCs are my favorite as of now. XD

Aye, Ironhide, Prime's brother is Megatron. Glad your view of him has changed for the better. .

I continue to enjoy this fic with all my heart. Can't wait for the next update!
SJSGirl chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Been reading part 1 and now part 2 for several days. Rule 57? I laughed so hard reading that! *blushing* my roommate and I have an Optimus beta fish, bumblebee and jazz parakeets and skids and mudflap rats lol!
rivendellelve chapter 40 . 10/10/2011
Awesome story _
electro moonlight chapter 31 . 10/3/2011
this is so how the transformer movies should have gone it is epic
Cairistona chapter 39 . 8/18/2011
Nice chapter! -again! ;)

Poor Sam! What a nightmare! But it was really sweet when he woke up.

I really liked the quiet thoughts of Optimus on the beach an the share time with Sam; that was neat.

And you've got Sentinel down as far as I can tell. Mech, he was a cruel, dirty backstabber!
Cairistona chapter 38 . 8/18/2011
(insert Prowl-Fan Fangirl-squeal) You write the BEST Prowl out there! He is a delight to read! I especially loved the part where he caught Wheeljack. " It was that small moment, when the mech or femme knew they were caught, that Prowl enjoyed. His job might be thankless, never ending and complicated enough only he or Prime could handle but this? Like sweetener in the morning energon." Completely loved it.

And I could barely contain my laughter when Wheeljack said what his sample was. "Mommy spit." I might have strained something from repressed laughter, actually. And I love how Prowl handled it with such kindness and didn't laugh.

"63% chance Ratchet will win this fight" *grin* The over-dramatic Ratchet always brings a smile to my face.

"Jazz, feet pads belong on the floor, same as last time," *almost dies laughing.*

"Go find some power lines to walk into." *grins* Love the chapter, as always! XD
Shadir chapter 40 . 8/16/2011