Reviews for Loss
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I have always thought of the Big Daddies as tragic figures, and this just emphasizes it. This was a very nice drabble.
Little Sister chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Omg this is so sad. I started to cry! POOR !
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Love the game, love the story, good job, after playing the game I feel the sorrow of the big daddy in this story
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
No tragedy is greater then the loss of a loved one. A loved one's life can be claimed by war, murder, etc. In the case of the Big Daddys and the Little Sisters, the way the Big Daddy loses the Little Sisters is by you either freeing them or harvesting them.

I've never really felt any sorrow for the Big Daddys until I've read this story. I've always thought that they were just monsters that you had to beat in order to free them or harvest them. I've never really paid much attention to them when they were'nt with the Little Sisters that they were with until they were freed or harvested. It takes a kind person to look past appearances and look into the heart. You've done that. Thanks for giving the readers a look at the sorrow the Big Daddys feel when they lose their Little Sisters.
Clemerl chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh my godz, That is just so true. I once saw the same Big Daddy get up after I left Fort Fralick(I don't know it's name) and came back, just to find it doing this same thing. It didn't even see me when I shot it once, though it did come after me after the next shot:P