Reviews for One Second
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
very nice little movie filler :)
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh my gosh yes! Watson, you know you're meant for Holmes! Throw Irene out a window and ravish the detective, you know you want to! *WatsonLocke fan*
kia chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
nice story. i just wondered if you'd noticed that very brief shot of irene doing heart compressions in that sequence of the film - it's very quick, a few frames - i only just remembered.
Krayla Pipher chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
fan: Thanks so much! I love your review. _

Also, thanks for all the reviews! they've brought much joy to a very troubling time in my life right now. I very much appreciate it! I can't thank you enough! In times when I really need to smile, you have all come through for me!
fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I adore it. How you make it clear Watson is worried- how Alder is still in character (in distress) and especially how, even with one line, Holmes still isn't at all surprised.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I liked this! Usually in fics it's Holmes who worries after Watson, but I like this turn-around.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love this cause I tried to picture what happend while Holmes was out after the ritual and this is perfect!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is why we love Watson!

Nicely done. Keep writing!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Short, simple but brilliant :).

I enjoyed reading your story even if it was only a one-shot. With that being said *Pokes insistently* more? I like reading about Sherlock's quirky attributes and how Watson deals with them and their consequences!