Reviews for Flowers in the Field
Cenwyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Holy hell lmfao! "Snicker" I couldn't keep from grinning as read this. Deliciously naughty and once again more than enjoyed myself.
DarkMage6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Zevran: Fondling yourself?

Elishka: O/O I had an itch.. . .

Zevran: right
Sierra-de-Lafayette chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
LOL, I've already read your Duty Doesn't Come For Free story like 6 times, although I haven't gotten the chance to review it yet. This was a great addtion. Going through your other stuff now.
dragonagefan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hahaha, I love this- Alistair seen through the lense of a romance novel. And the phrase "man candy" was priceless. Well done!
tallon617 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I really liked this one. It was cute because it reminds of the high school crush on the popular guy. Well done!
Aleesh87 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Lmao this is hilarious! Do more :p
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Poor, poor Elishka. Surprised Zev didn't offer to scratch that itch for her :D
almostinsane chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Great story! LOL. Poor her... Zevran has too much of a dirty mind to be fooled. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
xDeathRiot chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
LOL! Great read...very nice and smutty with a hilarious ending! Keep writing. ]
NoviceFanFic chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
To be fair, Zevran would scratch that itch quite nicely too... :)

Fun one shot - love it.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
haha hilarious! Plucking flowers is nearly as humorous as licking lamp posts. And both are quite evocative. Zevran's not so subtle suggestion was hilarious-I'm not sure which would be more mortifying, being caught by Alistair or Zevran. Alistair probably would pretend not to see it, Zevran would tease you about it endlessly.

I do want to point out a tiny error-your story says that sex was strictly forbidden among the mages. In a conversation with Wynne, she seems to indicate that sex among the mages is accepted and actually fairly common. Having children and getting married are where the line is drawn.
Malaia chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
oh gawd LAWL... hilarity - Tas 3 supreme awesomeness!