Reviews for Winning Friends and Influencing People
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Great job! I love how you portrayed Newkirk as a trouble maker before Hogan got to Stalag 13.
SaraiEsq chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Nice tale. Enjoyed it.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Thanks for writing and posting this awesome story! I particularly appreciated the insight on Newkirk's personality. Really well written. :)
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Excellent!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ooh, I loved this! I like the idea that Newkirk would've taken some time to join the team, but I never could've guessed that it was because of the reason he mentioned.

I also like how his change of heart was gradual through the fic; how he agreed to volunteer with simple things first, but then being faced with the other challenges...

The friction he had with LeBeau was a bit of a nail-biter, and then, of course, when he actually admitted why he wasn't willing to help... Ooh, poor Newkirk!

But the successful mission was awesome, of course, as is Newkirk becoming a true member of the team. And his bragging at the end of the mission is classic Newkirk. (And I'm glad that he and LeBeau are on better terms at the end.)

Awesome fic!
Deana chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
LOL I loved the end of this chapter! This was an excellent story! Great job! :) Post another story soon please! ;)
konarciq chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
"Just this once..." :-) Yeah, right, Newkirk!

Really nice story. Enjoyable read. Well done!
Kim chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story, very cute. I was a little worried how you would handle Newkirk's lack of confidence in himself (in some ways in seems more of a Carter trait) but I think you did a good job showing that some of his cockiness is a front. It was nice to see Hogan finally convince Newkirk to officially join the team. I especially loved the gov’nor line at the end.

And of course London would immediately send them another mission. :)
Bits And Pieces chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Glad the mission went off without a hitch; their success was just what they needed to boost their confidence - especially Newkirk's. I really loved how Hogan was able to turn Newkirk's mistrust and self-doubt around, and help him to become an important and valuable member of the team. And Newkirk now has a great group of friends, and a leader that has earned his respect and trust. Excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Can't wait for your next one!
smithcrafter chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
good story.
Simone Lyon chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
That was good! You kept everyone in perfect character I thought, especially with Newkirk's cockiness. Well done!
The Senior POW officer chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Great story showing how I started my operation and selected my team, especially one stubborn Brit named Peter Newkirk. BTW: he did finally explain to me what 'Gov'nor' meant.
ColHogan chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Hoga's finally got the last member of his core unit. It took some time but he finally convinced Newkirk to join him which shows that Hogan knows how to motivate his men and he usually gets what and who he wants. And since the nickname of 'Gov'nor' I think if memory serves, is high praise, I'm sure Hogan would be honored because to Newkirk, he wouldn't give that name out to just anyone unless they had earned it. And since he gave Hogan that nickname, it's obvious Hogan proved himself to Newkirk that he was different from other commanders the Brit had known. Sorry to see this end but can't wait for your next story.
Python1984 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
This was a great story.

Finally Newkirk decided to be one of Hogan's Heroes. The team would be absolutely nothing without him.

Good job.
Python1984 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Yeah they finally got Newkirk to join them. I could almost hear Schultz when LeBeau brought him the strudel.

Cant wait for more.